Ultimate Revanche? Ultimate Psylokce? Wahhh!?!

#1 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really puzzled! okay i understand the psylocke/revanche story in the x-men series, but can someone explain the ULTIMATE X-men psylocke/revanche thiingggy! i don't understand! Like psylocke is part of ultimate x-men now, but then where/who is revanche in ultimate x-men (she was tagged to issue 84 of UXmen!!!

help!

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty similar how it happened in the 616 world.

#3 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

So is revanche dead or alive in Ultimate?

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no ultimate revanche, and it's not similar to the 616 version. But she did swap bodies with a comatose asian girl named Kwannon... well not swapped... more liked took.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 16:52:43

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"There is no ultimate revanche, and it's not similar to the 616 version. But she did swap bodies with a comatose asian girl named Kwannon... well not swapped... more liked took.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 16:52:43"

thats why i said it was similar...i could have picked a better word.

but a woman named Kwannon none the less is who she took the body of

#6 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Y THEN IS REVANCHE TAGGED TO ULTIMATE X-MEN #84..... I'm confused did someone do it accidentally... did any of you read it?

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaadu says:

"Y THEN IS REVANCHE TAGGED TO ULTIMATE X-MEN #84..... I'm confused did someone do it accidentally... did any of you read it?"

it was probably a fit of confusion

#8 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it was probably a mistake, I have that issue and there's no Revanche, I'll remove it.

#9 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

lol thanks now the confusion is gone! Ya'll rock :)

MAN i really do miss Revanche though :( if colossus and psylocke can come back alive, y cant sheee!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.