razzatazz's Resurrection Man #3 - One Side or the Other review

What are you looking at?

This issue falls into the same trap as the previous one.  It tries to take a more serious look at things like death and life, and partially succeeds on this front, but when it starts focusing too much on the Body Doubles it thereafter becomes difficult to take seriously.  The showdown between Mitch and the otherworldly power is well handled but everything else is not.  The conflict with the Body Doubles might belong better in a different title where the tone is meant to be more comedic but here it seems wasted and distracting.  Not to mention that the conclusion here was kind of obvious in its setup, and it did nothing more to add to the feeling of comic levity in an otherwise serious title.  The creative team here would be wise to choose one of these approaches, not both of them.