Can Reptil do other Prehistoric Animals ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

I asked already if Reptil can do Dragons but I was also Wondering if he can do other prehistoric animals to ? Like Mammoths or Sabertooth Tigers ?

#2 Posted by Chaos Burn (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

well i imagine they'd have to buy him dinner first

#3 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn said:

well i imagine they'd have to buy him dinner first

Very funny... Ok let me try this again. I was wondering if Reptil can change into other prehistoric animals to ? Like Mammoths or Sabertooth Tigers ?

#4 Posted by Chaos Burn (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Chaos Burn said:

well i imagine they'd have to buy him dinner first

Very funny... Ok let me try this again. I was wondering if Reptil can change into other prehistoric animals to ? Like Mammoths or Sabertooth Tigers ?

lol sorry!

serious answer - i havn't seen him do it, and tbh it'd be pretty dumb because mammoths and sabretooths were so far along the evolutionary line from dinosaurs, and so much closer in time to present day, that if Reptil could change into any extinct mammal species, he might as was be able to morph into present day species, and basically become Animal Man

#5 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Chaos Burn said:

well i imagine they'd have to buy him dinner first

Very funny... Ok let me try this again. I was wondering if Reptil can change into other prehistoric animals to ? Like Mammoths or Sabertooth Tigers ?

lol sorry!

serious answer - i havn't seen him do it, and tbh it'd be pretty dumb because mammoths and sabretooths were so far along the evolutionary line from dinosaurs, and so much closer in time to present day, that if Reptil could change into any extinct mammal species, he might as was be able to morph into present day species, and basically become Animal Man

Well there are alot of heroes with the same powers. Anyway Marvel needs there oun Animal Man.

#6 Posted by Chaos Burn (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Chaos Burn said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Chaos Burn said:

well i imagine they'd have to buy him dinner first

Very funny... Ok let me try this again. I was wondering if Reptil can change into other prehistoric animals to ? Like Mammoths or Sabertooth Tigers ?

lol sorry!

serious answer - i havn't seen him do it, and tbh it'd be pretty dumb because mammoths and sabretooths were so far along the evolutionary line from dinosaurs, and so much closer in time to present day, that if Reptil could change into any extinct mammal species, he might as was be able to morph into present day species, and basically become Animal Man

Well there are alot of heroes with the same powers. Anyway Marvel needs there oun Animal Man.

heroes with the exact same powers can be tricky ground nowadays, when every company is so concerened about their own rights. But true, Marvel needs a decent shapeshifter just like it needs a decent speedster.

#7 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Chaos Burn said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Chaos Burn said:

well i imagine they'd have to buy him dinner first

Very funny... Ok let me try this again. I was wondering if Reptil can change into other prehistoric animals to ? Like Mammoths or Sabertooth Tigers ?

lol sorry!

serious answer - i havn't seen him do it, and tbh it'd be pretty dumb because mammoths and sabretooths were so far along the evolutionary line from dinosaurs, and so much closer in time to present day, that if Reptil could change into any extinct mammal species, he might as was be able to morph into present day species, and basically become Animal Man

Well there are alot of heroes with the same powers. Anyway Marvel needs there oun Animal Man.

heroes with the exact same powers can be tricky ground nowadays, when every company is so concerened about their own rights. But true, Marvel needs a decent shapeshifter just like it needs a decent speedster.

Ummm.... I think Marvel dose have a decent shapeshifter Morph and a ok speedster Speed ?

#8 Posted by CrimsonCake (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so no.

#9 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Probile not or at least not yet.

#10 Posted by ClawFist (355 posts) - - Show Bio

I could swear I saw him turn into a mammoth at one point or another. I think it was in Avengers Academy when they just took on a bunch of new students, and they were playing basketball.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.