The Reiko wiki last edited by badazz on 09/12/14 11:47AM
View full history
Reiko, first introduced in Mortal Kombat 4 is a ruthless yet odd warrior. He was made general by Shao Kahn because of his brutality on the battle field. Reiko admired Shao Kahn and wished to be the ruler of Outworld just like him. It is in Mortal Kombat Deception's Konquest mode that it is revealed he sneaks into Shao Kahn's throne room and wears his helmet while sitting on his throne pretending to be him. Shao Kahn finds out and tells him to stop this immediately or he will be executed.
- Assassin Throwing Stars: Reiko takes a stack of shurikens and throws them at the opponent.
- Quick Spin Behind: Reiko does a quick top-like spin and slides around the opponent to their back in one quick motion.
- Vertical Teleport: Reiko leaps upwards disappearing in the air, then reappears behind the opponent coming up through the ground. This attack was borrowed from Noob Saibot
- Shadow Grab: While performing the "Vertical Teleport", Reiko grabs and slams the opponent to the ground upon reappearing behind them. Again similar to Noob Saibot's "Teleport Slam".
- Devastating Flip Kick: Reiko twists his body in an impossible fashion landing a flip kick without his opposite foot even leaving the ground.Li Mei received this move later in Deadly Alliance and Deception under the name Carnival Spin.
- Charging Pain: Reiko performs a shoulder ram like Shao Kahn, but with a blue-ish energy representation of Shao Kahn's helmet appearing covering his head.
- Thrust Kick: Reiko delivers a might kick to opponent's torso which causes it to fly right straight off as the arms and head are left spinning in midair whilst the legs crumble to the ground. The arms land on the ground moments later
- Shuriken Barrage: Reiko throws a barrage of shurikens at the opponent, filling their entire body until throwing the last one at the head, causing the opponent to fall in a puddle of their own blood with a final cry of pain.
When the godlike power of Blaze flased through Reiko's body, he felt his old desire for power returned more intensely than before. Now more powerful than even Shao Khan, Reiko defeated the emperor and claimed his helmet. As he placed it on his head, his body fused with it, transforming him into a warlord of unprecedented savagery!