Follow

Red X

Character » Red X appears in 26 issues.

A mysterious character from the "Teen Titans" animated TV show, Red X was originally an alternate identity for Robin but someone later stole the name and costume. His motives are unknown, but are more often self-serving than altruistic. He made an appearance in the show's comic book spin-off, Teen Titans Go! Red X uses a variety of skill and gadgets to defeat anyone who stands in his way. The identity of Red X has never been revealed.

Red X Respect Thread

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

There's X taking the whole Teen Titans with relitive ease

Heres him fighting Robin

Watch up til 1:10, him taking out the TT again

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I still think it's Jason Todd...

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

I still think it's Jason Todd...

... But how? The Robin in the show was shown to grow up to become Nightwing, making him definitively Dick Grayson. Didn't Jason only become Robin (and thus, get all the training to do what Red X is doing) AFTER Dick left the Robin identity and became Nightwing? And even if he didn't, I doubt he'd be old enough to refer to Dick as 'kid'.

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith: Heres my theory on it. When Dick Grayson left Batman and went to the Teen Titans full time he didn't become Nightwing right away, he stayed Robin for a while so he could "find himself". While he was off trying to become his own person Jason took on the role of Robin. But here's the twist, maybe Jason created another alter ego to prove to himself that he's the better Robin without Bruce knowing it. And he could be calling him "kid" to convince himself that he's better than Dick Grayson. Or Jason just has a big ego and has to put himself ahead of everyone lol.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heres my theory on it. When Dick Grayson left Batman and went to the Teen Titans full time he didn't become Nightwing right away, he stayed Robin for a while so he could "find himself". While he was off trying to become his own person Jason took on the role of Robin. But here's the twist, maybe Jason created another alter ego to prove to himself that he's the better Robin without Bruce knowing it. And he could be calling him "kid" to convince himself that he's better than Dick Grayson. Or Jason just has a big ego and has to put himself ahead of everyone lol.

I could buy it. Personally, I'm hoping they bring Red X into the New 52 universe somehow. Maybe when Damien comes back from the dead, he takes a page out of his father's 'What to do after resurrecting' playbook, and takes on the identity of Red X as Bruce took on the identity of the Outsider.

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Transformers1024

Damian as Red X would be amazing! Although I hate Damian, I would buy that in a second.

El_Taza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By El_Taza

I don't care for red X's identity. I just think DC is insane not to turn this character into a thing. I mean its a really cool design. Though kinda generic with the skull and the x it seems like 10 yr old me fantasy. But It just works and it can be altered to be more like the red hood and catwoman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.