red sonja remake whatever

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

is this film still in the pipeline or not.  ik Rose Mcgowan was supose to be Sonja idk if she still is or not. i think theese actreeses could be a good Sonja Megan Fox Erica Durance Laura Vandervoort Kate Beckensale Cassidy Freeman Charlotte Sullivan Famke Janssen Jeri Ryan those are the ones i can think of what do you guys think are my sugestions ok bad let me know what you think.
#2 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio
@LoganRogue24:  
 I updated Red Sonja's wiki to include more info on the proposed movie remake (at the very bottom of the page). The rights to make it changed hands and the new producer wanted to see how well the new Conan movie did before making Red Sonja. But Conan flopped so it seems unlikely they will go ahead with making Red Sonja. :( The new producer reportedly wanted to cast Amber Heard in the role. I think she has the features for it.

#3 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

they have to be stacked

#4 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a tv show with Adrianne Palicki as Sonja instead of WW could have worked

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.