Red Sonja Appreciation Thread

#1 Posted by Global Honored (13 posts) - - Show Bio

We have to start somewhere. Sonja has been revived by Dynamite Entertainment in all her celestial beauty and devastating valor. Mini-Series, One Shots, Crossovers, Savage Tales and of course...her running series with the best covers in the industry. Oh yeah, and the old Conan run, her Marvel era, the movies with before they were grotesque reality stars...well stars. Much is to herefor be spoken...

#2 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

You should put some pics of Sonja when you make these appreciation threads. Anyway, I think this will be more of a 'Drooling at Red Sonja thread' than a Red Sonja appreciation thread.

#3 Posted by BangingBootyNurseT (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Sonja is great, I'm starting to read her comics.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (89270 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by The 502 Kid (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
Knightwing said:
"

You should put some pics of Sonja when you make these appreciation threads. Anyway, I think this will be more of a 'Drooling at Red Sonja thread' than a Red Sonja appreciation thread.

"
lol i always love a chick with a sword=)
#6 Posted by Adam Michaels (483 posts) - - Show Bio

I've just read my first ever Red Sonja comic issue ever the other day. There are not that many comics where the pages just fly-by like that. I was so into the story and the beautiful art that, before I knew it, I was done with the book. This is definitely a book I will continue to read from now on.
#7 Edited by AngelFrost (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Red Sonja   :) 
She's a sexy, strong, independant female who can kick ass without the need of superpowers.
What's not to love?

and I gotta say, I think Rose McGowan looks incredible as Red Sonja.
She needs more muscle though. :/
#8 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

i love Sonja to.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.