Who should be th villain in the new Captain America movie?

#1 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

Who should Steve Rogers fight in the new Captain America film? the Red Skull, Master Man, Baron Blood etc.
You say who you think should face the Captain?

#2 Posted by sora_thekey (8110 posts) - - Show Bio

He should fight Hitler!

#3 Posted by SUNMAN (7036 posts) - - Show Bio

Nazi's or pirates.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Skull

#5 Posted by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

Hitler, Red Skull, Nazis, something like that.

I'm really curious as to whether they'll freeze him the same way as the comics... I just don't know if being frozen in a block of ice floating around the ocean for a few decades would be... Believable on film...
#6 Posted by War Killer (19511 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Red Skull because he's Cap's biggest enemy, but Cap dosen't really need a big Villain since he's in WWII he's got plenty of Nazi's and also Hitler, but Red Skull would be cool :D

#7 Edited by Psychotime (623 posts) - - Show Bio

I only know Skull. Maybe it should be him AND Hitler.

#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see a team up honestly. Red Skull and Baron Zemo. Both working their own angles and having to deal with Cap. Then coming together to try and defeat him etc.

#9 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

If they are only making 1 I say Red Skrull if not I say Crossbones or Batroc.If they are making 3 I would say Batroc in the first,Taskmaster in the second,and then in the 3rd Grand Director,Crossbones,& The Red Skull.

#10 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio
Moomin123 said:
"

Who should Steve Rogers fight in the new Captain America film? the Red Skull, Master Man, Baron Blood etc.

"
Captain Iraq
#11 Posted by War Killer (19511 posts) - - Show Bio
geometry said:
"Moomin123 said:
"

"
Captain Iraq"
Nah, he needs a villain that people (or most people) know about. I would love to see Crossbones, but he'd have to come in in the Second movie or third since this movie will be placed in the 1940's
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
War Killer said:
"geometry said:
"Moomin123 said:
"

"
Captain Iraq"
Nah, he needs a villain that people (or most people) know about. I would love to see Crossbones, but he'd have to come in in the Second movie or third since this movie will be placed in the 1940's"
Captain Iraq doesn't exist anyway.....
#13 Posted by War Killer (19511 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"War Killer said:
"geometry said:
"Moomin123 said:
"

"
Captain Iraq"
Nah, he needs a villain that people (or most people) know about. I would love to see Crossbones, but he'd have to come in in the Second movie or third since this movie will be placed in the 1940's"
Captain Iraq doesn't exist anyway.....
"
Well they could put that guy from Ultimates 2 in, but there's really no point soooooo...Captain Iraq, "Your Fired"
#14 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest I'd be happy with Cap just fighting the Nazi's on the shores of Normandy, at the Battle of the Bulge, in Africa, Sicily, Italy. I want the origin story first. We all know they are doing a WW2 Cap movie, the real question is who is going to be the villian in the Avengers? Could be it Loki and Hulk?

#15 Posted by War Killer (19511 posts) - - Show Bio
Nova`Prime` said:
"To be honest I'd be happy with Cap just fighting the Nazi's on the shores of Normandy, at the Battle of the Bulge, in Africa, Sicily, Italy. I want the origin story first. We all know they are doing a WW2 Cap movie, the real question is who is going to be the villian in the Avengers? Could be it Loki and Hulk?"
Both?
#16 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Hitler!!!!!!! I want that first cover of him punching Hitler to be one of the scenes XD

#17 Posted by War Killer (19511 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Hitler!!!!!!! I want that first cover of him punching Hitler to be one of the scenes XD "
Hahaha! yeah it's like ALL HAIL HITlER! then BAM! Cap knocks Hitlers whole head off
#18 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not both.. that's how the Avengers were formed from the start. All I am hoping for is they don't use the alien angle from Ultimates.

#19 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Red skull

#20 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Skull should be the Captain's foe in the film because he's his arch-nemesis. In the Avengers film, Red Skull should be in it (if he's chosen) and help form a team of the Avenger's arch-enemies.
Red Skull for the Captain, Mandarin for Iron Man, Abomination for Hulk and Loki for Thor.

#21 Posted by War Killer (19511 posts) - - Show Bio
Moomin123 said:
"

Red Skull should be the Captain's foe in the film because he's his arch-nemesis. In the Avengers film, Red Skull should be in it (if he's chosen) and help form a team of the Avenger's arch-enemies.
Red Skull for the Captain, Mandarin for Iron Man, Abomination for Hulk and Loki for Thor.

"
Skull should be in Cap's movie, but I don't know about The Avengers cause since there making the movie more like the Ultimates they'll probably be fighting the Hulk. But Abomination was cool and one of my favorite movie villains, I'm looking forward to seeing Loki and Mandarin as well
#22 Posted by nomack300 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

red skull its captian americas arch enemy you need him in it he was origanelly creatred to fight him

#23 Posted by nomack300 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

red skull its captian americas arch enemy you need him in it he was origanelly creatred to fight him

#24 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio
War Killer said:
"Moomin123 said:
"

"
Skull should be in Cap's movie, but I don't know about The Avengers cause since there making the movie more like the Ultimates they'll probably be fighting the Hulk. But Abomination was cool and one of my favorite movie villains, I'm looking forward to seeing Loki and Mandarin as well"

I think that's a stupid idea, fighting the Hulk. The Hulk is an Avenger so that'd be strange plus the Bruce Banner has learnt to control the Hulk a lot more so I doubt he'd go on an evil rampage. I think these 4 villains teaming up would make a good team to face the Avengers. Who's with me here? 
I'm not sure what their name could be though...any ideas?
#25 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd actually rather see Zemo as the villain, he's more compelling than Red Skull. Specially if they start with Heinrich and then go to Helmut whenever Cap makes it to the present.

#26 Posted by Benjy123 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Man in the ww2 scenes so he would have an equal being to fight then. And red skull for modern times as he is his arch-nemesis.
#27 Posted by jloneblackheart (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of it just being a WWII movie with Cap doing awesome stuff in it. No super villains, no super powers. Rated R (but that is not likely).

#28 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

My thoughts...? Well, we need an origin story. So do a period piece ^-^ everyone loves a good Nazi movie. Maybe try something similar to 'Raiders of the Lost Arc' - the Red Skull is doing something and is the crazy Nazi we love, with all the Nazi soldiers as cannon fodder or something. Maybe a costumed version of James Bond against the Nazis instead of the Soviets? *shrugs* Or maybe adapt a really early, golden comic as well as his origin... it could work.
#29 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7497 posts) - - Show Bio

why not Zombie Nazis?

#30 Edited by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Red Skull should be the villain and he obtains Cap's super soldier serum, so he possesses Cap's abilities. Seth Macfarlane (creator of Family Guy and American Dad. Also voice of Peter, Brian, Stewie, Quagmire, Tom Tucker and others) should play the Red Skull, he can do a good German accent. He was good as Johann Krauss in Hellboy 2. 

"WHO'S LEG DO YOU HAVE TO HUMP TO KILL CAPT. AMERICA AROUND HERE?" 
#31 Posted by Speedy92286 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Defintely Red Skull. Though he should be behind the scenes most of the movie, I would love my favorite villain on the big screen. Honestly, when you think of Cap, who else do you think of first for his greatest adversary? Not having Red Skull in a Captain America film is like not including Doom in a Fantastic Four movie or not having Magneto in an X-men movie. It just wouldn't feel right if the red no-faced menace wasn't involved just a little bit.

#32 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Speedy92286 said:
"Defintely Red Skull. Though he should be behind the scenes most of the movie, I would love my favorite villain on the big screen. Honestly, when you think of Cap, who else do you think of first for his greatest adversary? Not having Red Skull in a Captain America film is like not including Doom in a Fantastic Four movie or not having Magneto in an X-men movie. It just wouldn't feel right if the red no-faced menace wasn't involved just a little bit. "

Exactly
#33 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7497 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont like Red Skull, just think he is lame however you can't not have him in a cap movie, in whatever capacity.

#34 Posted by MTHarman (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Skull, Crossbones, and a couple B-grade assassin villians

#35 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

No doubt it will be Red Skull, there's no questioning it.

#36 Edited by KingLoki (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno if this has been posted anywhere or not, but

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=63084

Red Skull is the villain.

#37 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier.

#38 Posted by Mutant God (2999 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky who turns into the Winter Soldier

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.