Pic From The 3 Minute Expert

#1 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, does anyone have this picture from before you press play on the Red Skull 3 minute expert video? It looks soooo awesome but it's no where in the gallery. Anyone have it?

#2 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Google it.

#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

did you check covers? it looks like cover art. or fan art, try Deviant Art if all else fails.

#4 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@Larkin1388 said:
" Google it. "
Don't you think I tried that? There's not exactly a name that comes with that pic as far as I know. Just searching for Red Skull brings up everything Red Skull ever.
#5 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
@MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" Google it. "
Don't you think I tried that? There's not exactly a name that comes with that pic as far as I know. Just searching for Red Skull brings up everything Red Skull ever. "
You're right it does bring up everything Red Skull ever, and I'm sure if you try looking you'll find it. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.
#6 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@Larkin1388 said:
" @MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" Google it. "
Don't you think I tried that? There's not exactly a name that comes with that pic as far as I know. Just searching for Red Skull brings up everything Red Skull ever. "
You're right it does bring up everything Red Skull ever, and I'm sure if you try looking you'll find it. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. "
I looked through the entire image search. It's not there. Like I said, I tried.
#7 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
@MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" @MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" Google it. "
You're right it does bring up everything Red Skull ever, and I'm sure if you try looking you'll find it. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. "
I looked through the entire image search. It's not there. Like I said, I tried. "
You just need to use a little Google Fu on it.
#8 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@Larkin1388 said:
" @MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" @MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" Google it. "
I looked through the entire image search. It's not there. Like I said, I tried. "
You just need to use a little Google Fu on it. "
If you think you can find it so easily why don't you help me out here? Be faster then continuing to argue about this.
#9 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Larkin1388: google doesn't solve everything bro.
#10 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @Larkin1388: google doesn't solve everything bro. "
Says you.
@MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" @MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" @MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" Google it. "
If you think you can find it so easily why don't you help me out here? Be faster then continuing to argue about this. "

Why dont you just ask Gman. Im sure he could tell you.
#11 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@MorganaV: It looks like Gabriel Dell'Otto's work, maybe try his gallery?

Just checked, yep it's him. 
http://cdn.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_24267/subcat_89142/RedSkull-finalpaint-low.jpg
#12 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@Larkin1388 said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Larkin1388: google doesn't solve everything bro. "
Says you.
@MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" @MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" @MorganaV said:
" @Larkin1388 said:
" Google it. "
If you think you can find it so easily why don't you help me out here? Be faster then continuing to argue about this. "
Why dont you just ask Gman. Im sure he could tell you. "
Gman?
#13 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
@MorganaV: The man who does 3 minute expert.
#14 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@MorganaV: I sent Joey F, a message asking him. he is the editor of the videos. i'm sure he knows.
#15 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"
"
Awesome! Thanks! Thanks guy who sent JoeyF a message as well!
#17 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio
@MorganaV:  No prob. Usually if you're looking for a scan or pic that was featured in a Staff video you can find it in the poster's image gallery.
#18 Edited by JoeyF (167 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#19 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoeyF said:
" Yooooooooo!  Hey guys, I got the Red Skull pic from this ----->   http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=697423&gsub=89142  It's a Gabriele Dell'Otto painting, apparently on hold.  I'm not QUITE sure, but I think it's a little bit of homage to Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds "
That's the link I posted. I have ESP O_O
#20 Posted by JoeyF (167 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the reference I was referring to.
Staff
#21 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoeyF: Good movie that. Never gets better than its opening scene though.
#22 Posted by Mercy_ (92634 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoeyF: I'd say it is considering the context of the character and the context of the movie.  

And god how I love Dell'Otto.
#23 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoeyF said:
"
That's the reference I was referring to. "
I see it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.