A possible newbie question...

#1 Posted by TSCTH (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Red Skull's face a mask, or does his head look like that (and if it's his head, then how did it happened)?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe he's really that ugly... but I'm not knowledgeable about Cap or his enemies.

#3 Posted by danhimself (22286 posts) - - Show Bio

there have been tons of different Red Skulls so sometimes it's a mask and sometimes it's his face...it just depends on what body he's in at the time

#4 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Originally It was a Mask During WWII, But after the War when His Mind was Transfered into the Body of Captain America's Clone; He Wore No Mask... But eventually Was Poisoned By His Own "Dust of Death" and was Was Scarred with the Same Face he once wore as a Mask. After that Body Got Trashed; He Got a New One. I'm *Pretty* Sure this One Is Wearing a Mask too.
#5 Posted by WhitOro (71 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102:

Yes, it was the dust of death that reduce him that way.
#6 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Originally it was just a mask, but after he had his brain put into a clone of Captain America's body he got hit in the face with his dust of death and he actually looks that way

#7 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

At first it was just a mask, but after he had his brain put into a clone of Captain America's body he got hit in the face with his dust of death and he actually looks that way    

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.