Who's the strongest Ranger?

• 63 results
#1 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think the strongest Red Ranger is?

#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

The green ranger. Besides that, Jason is the best.

#3 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no, no. Who is the strongest Red Ranger. No favorite Ranger or a color other then red.

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Jason. Have you seen the made for tv film, Safety in Numbers?

#5 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what you're talking about. And is it a Mighty Morphing film that you're talking about?

#6 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it's with one of the most recent power ranger roster. The ones who have powers even when they aren't in they're Ranger costumes. Look it up, man, "Safety in Numbers." I saw it on a Jetix digital cable channel at my friend's house. Then we listened to Gwar on Music Choice. We were bored.

#7 Posted by Eraser (234 posts) - - Show Bio

what color is the "who the hell cares" ranger?

#8 Posted by Evilone65 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if your asking who's powers were stronger you'd just have to watch the series because generally speaking every set of power coins is stronger then the last.Though Jason is my favourite Red Ranger not including tommy oliver who is my favourite ranger of all time.

#9 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to watch Power Rangers along with Beetle Borgs when I was little, but not currently. So I don't know.

#10 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"Who do you think the strongest Red Ranger is?"

I just want to make this clear. Who do you think is the STRONGEST RED Ranger. No favorite rangers or any rangers of another color.

#11 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

No. We're not giving you that. We're going to give our favorite, and explain why they are stronger then the others, and that's just all there is to it.

#12 Posted by Eraser (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"No. We're not giving you that. We're going to give our favorite, and explain why they are stronger then the others, and that's just all there is to it."

lol

#13 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to discuss your favorites, the other forum is for that.

#14 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"If you want to discuss your favorites, the other forum is for that."

the pink ranger was so hot. i had the biggest crush on her in like 1st grade. is there a forum for that?

#15 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

The Pink Ranger wore a skirt with her outfit. I don't know why, since she also wore pants like everyone else.

#16 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

iSHADOW says:

"White Phantom says:
"If you want to discuss your favorites, the other forum is for that."

the pink ranger was so hot. i had the biggest crush on her in like 1st grade. is there a forum for that?"

You can start one at the pink ranger page.

#17 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

The "original" Green Ranger has always has been the most powerful.

#18 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"The "original" Green Ranger has always has been the most powerful."

You think so?

#19 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not ready to give up on this yet, please post.

#20 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

Andros, the Red Ranger from Power Rangers in Space. He had powers outside of his actual Power Ranger abilities. Telekinesis and something else, plus he had his own spaceship.

#21 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Andros, the Red Ranger from Power Rangers in Space. He had powers outside of his actual Power Ranger abilities. Telekinesis and something else, plus he had his own spaceship. "

I think pretty much Telekinesis, though don't forget Cole, Shane, Conner, Jack, Nick, and Mack all had extra powers too.

#22 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#23 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"King Saturn says:
"Andros, the Red Ranger from Power Rangers in Space. He had powers outside of his actual Power Ranger abilities. Telekinesis and something else, plus he had his own spaceship. "
I think pretty much Telekinesis, though don't forget Cole, Shane, Conner, Jack, Nick, and Mack all had extra powers too."

But no Spaceship, and only Mack would apply anyways. LOL (Red Ranger)

#24 Posted by Feral Nova (46581 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasnt Tommy a Red Ranger? If so I pick him! If not then Jason!

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

THOMAS OLIVER.He fought his self as 3 other rangers without morphing.

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"THOMAS OLIVER.He fought his self as 3 other rangers without morphing."

Tommy was the greatest Power Ranger in terms of experience and fighting skills (hell, in real life Jason David Frank is a Master Martial Artist who developed his own fighting style) ...hmm you know what. I am changing my vote to Tommy Oliver. Cause well... he really is the strongest ranger.

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
Tommy was the greatest Power Ranger in terms of experience and fighting skills (hell, in real life Jason David Frank is a Master Martial Artist who developed his own fighting style) ...hmm you know what. I am changing my vote to Tommy Oliver. Cause well... he really is the strongest ranger. "

I would have gone with Jason or Adam but after I saw the episode in Dino Thunder where he fought the white,green,and gold rangers with no suit.He wins.

#28 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
Tommy was the greatest Power Ranger in terms of experience and fighting skills (hell, in real life Jason David Frank is a Master Martial Artist who developed his own fighting style) ...hmm you know what. I am changing my vote to Tommy Oliver. Cause well... he really is the strongest ranger. "
I would have gone with Jason or Adam but after I saw the episode in Dino Thunder where he fought the white,green,and gold rangers with no suit.He wins."

Yeah he did well against his former three power ranger forms. Jason without his suit couldnt even handle Goldar. LOL

#29 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"White Phantom says:
"King Saturn says:
I think pretty much Telekinesis, though don't forget Cole, Shane, Conner, Jack, Nick, and Mack all had extra powers too."

But no Spaceship, and only Mack would apply anyways. LOL (Red Ranger)"

They were all Red Rangers.

#30 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"King Saturn says:
"White Phantom says:
"King Saturn says:
They were all Red Rangers. "

Oh $HIT. Your Are Right. LOL (Damn I dont know how I missed that) ... Oh Crap I had forgot all about Shane. He was the Ninjastorm Red Ranger right ? Well he would be greater than Andros in terms of power outside of his Ranger abilities.

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"White Phantom says:
"King Saturn says:
"White Phantom says:
"King Saturn says:
They were all Red Rangers. "
Oh $HIT. Your Are Right. LOL (Damn I dont know how I missed that) ... Oh Crap I had forgot all about Shane. He was the Ninjastorm Red Ranger right ? Well he would be greater than Andros in terms of power outside of his Ranger abilities. "

I think Andros was a way better ranger than Shane.

#32 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Shane would beat him in Ranger form or normal fight. I think the strongest are Nick, Shane, Mack with his Battlizer(that I think I spelled wrong), or probably Cole.

#33 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, I watched the first episode of Jungle Fury last night and I think Jungle Fury Red, or KC it sounded like, deserves mention here. For those who saw it, you know what I'm talking about....OK, not KC but Casey.
Post Edited:2008-02-19 16:10:52

#34 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
I would have gone with Jason or Adam but after I saw the episode in Dino Thunder where he fought the white,green,and gold rangers with no suit.He wins."

Yeah he did well against his former three power ranger forms. Jason without his suit couldnt even handle Goldar. LOL"

He eventually beat Goldar without his powers.

#35 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

Tommy Oliver. Case Closed. No more discussion.

#36 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"White Phantom says:

Tommy Oliver. Case Closed. No more discussion."

Which Tommy, Zeo or Turbo?

#37 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:

Once again, it was green, white, and red! Anyway, I've always thought the Mystic Force Red Ranger was at least among the strongest, he was able to overcome The Master by calling upon all the good magic in the world. You've gotta admit that was pretty impressive.

#38 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#39 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#40 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"White Phantom says:
Which Tommy, Zeo or Turbo? "

Technically, it doesn't really matter. He has enough training and experience with the Rangers to be the best. period. But if it had to be any of the seasons, it would definitely not be Zeo. Turbo had more gadgets and got more into it.

#41 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

jason the original then rocky was alright but jason he was the heart and soul of the team.

#42 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"White Phantom says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"White Phantom says:
Which Tommy, Zeo or Turbo? "

Technically, it doesn't really matter. He has enough training and experience with the Rangers to be the best. period. But if it had to be any of the seasons, it would definitely not be Zeo. Turbo had more gadgets and got more into it."

Yeah, he probably is the most skilled, but I still don't know about overall being the strongest. OK, new rule. As long as they were once a Red Ranger they count. So like if you think Jason was strongest as Gold Ranger but not as Mighty Morphing Red, then Gold still counts since it's still Jason. But again no rangers that were never Red.

#43 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Then, most definitely it's Tommy. He was both the Red Turbo and Red Zeo, as well as the White Tiger and Dragon ranger. He even was the DinoThunder Brachioranger. That's 5 different ranger generations.

#44 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Dino Black was extremely powerful, enough power to batter and destroy giant monsters with out a zord and for a good time send Zeltrax to the scrap heap with a simple slash. Not to mention Super Dino Mode. Destroying monsters with just a slash from the spikes, whew.

#45 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

ANdross

#46 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"ANdross"
Exactly. This dude beat three Ninja Turtles in a fight
#47 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah!!!!

#48 Posted by khathala messa (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Sha said:
"ANdross"
Exactly. This dude beat three Ninja Turtles in a fight"

his (steriod)battlelizer sucked tough
#49 Edited by Zoom III (480 posts) - - Show Bio

ONCCCEEE AGAIN SHA IS WRONG....NO SURPRIZE THERE... THE STRONGEST RED RANGER WAS JASON!!! NO MATTER HOW MANY BATTLELAIZERS THESE NEW CANDYASS RED RANGERS GET, JASON HAD THE POWER OF TWO RANGER (TWO OF THE GREATEST POWERS IN RANGER HISTORY) THE ORIGINAL RED AND THE GREEN RANGER. NO ONE IS STRONGER THAN THAT GUY. TWO RANGERS IN ONE.................SORRY SHA!

Zoom as Red Ranger!
#50 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Um...Andross is  way cutier

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.