Aid In Finding a Picture

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

ok u want a guy who has big tits and pink hair haha

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

well u aint gonna find any straight ones....what is this for anyway

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant think of anyone off the top of my head bro sorry. i dont know many comic characters based on hair

#7 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Geta pic of Conan and make his hair red.

#10 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

me!!!!

#12 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"

Darkchild says:

"well u aint gonna find any straight ones....what is this for anyway"

well, the hair doesn't have to be the same, sorry I forgot to look at the picture, I meant to do one of the pictures where she has red hair

but I was just hoping for some people to have ideas of a character that looked similar, because there obviously won't be exact matches and I need a picture of a red-haired male warrior for my gallery (as a character)

"

I have the perfect charactere for  you Renji Abaria from Bleach he doesnt look to similar but he has red hair
#13 Posted by Witch_Doctor (693 posts) - - Show Bio

I need help finding a pic of Franklin Richards using the phoenix force please... :]

He's the one next to Rogue...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.