User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Rebirth of Rage! 0

I have only purchased the past few issues which tie into both the 'Rise of the Third Army' and 'Rage of the First Lantern' story arcs, but I now understand why haven't purchased them before. Red Lanterns is a series which is a tad one dimensional. Rage! More rage! In the previous couple of issues we've had Rankorr struggle with being a Red Lantern, missing the joys of human life, wanting to be loved. However, it has all seemed a bit forced. The same can be said with Atrocitus' revelation in this...

Red Lanterns #19 Rating 0