Red Lantern; amazing news

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by dragonzord (8 posts) - - Show Bio

 http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2011/01/03/dcu-in-2011-peter-milligan-announces-red-lanterns/  
 
Milligan has made my year, and it's only January 


#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio

HECK YES!

Moderator
#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta say, I'm just not all that interested in this. If it was a series that rotated around various corps, maybe, but just Red Lanterns? Meh.

Moderator
#5 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" Gotta say, I'm just not all that interested in this. If it was a series that rotated around various corps, maybe, but just Red Lanterns? Meh. "
I agree. I think the Red Lantern Corp is awesome because you don't see them all the time. This is going to get played out.
#6 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

ehn i would rather see a Larfleeze on going :)

#7 Posted by tensor (4353 posts) - - Show Bio

i will see how it plays out first i will give it a try hope they make lobo a major part of the team

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" ehn i would rather see a Larfleeze on going :) "
Again, HECK YES
Moderator
#9 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna see more Blue Lanterns....but hey I'll probably still read this.
#10 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @hydrabob said:
" ehn i would rather see a Larfleeze on going :) "
Again, HECK YES "
you want everyone to have their own On-going
#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @hydrabob said:
" ehn i would rather see a Larfleeze on going :) "
Again, HECK YES "
you want everyone to have their own On-going "
That's not true. xP
Moderator
#12 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @hydrabob said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @hydrabob said:
" ehn i would rather see a Larfleeze on going :) "
Again, HECK YES "
you want everyone to have their own On-going "
That's not true. xP "
yes it is. who shouldn't?
#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: Plenty of people. STORM!
Moderator
#14 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" @Icarusflies said:
" Gotta say, I'm just not all that interested in this. If it was a series that rotated around various corps, maybe, but just Red Lanterns? Meh. "
I agree. I think the Red Lantern Corp is awesome because you don't see them all the time. This is going to get played out. "
This ^
#15 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  ewww i'm gonna tell RLAAMJAR lol
#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: Do NOT get me started on rbysjti.
Moderator
#17 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @hydrabob: Plenty of people. STORM! "
Amen.
#18 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @hydrabob: Do NOT get me started on rbysjti. "
hahahaha ok fine i won't *user search "rbystji" Send PM* haha
#19 Posted by Sexy Merc (42075 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#21 Posted by Sexy Merc (42075 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone's gotta do it.

#22 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

...Please make Larfleeze stop guest starring and give him his own book in place of this. Or if you give the Red Lanterns an on going, just focus on Dex-Star. He's the one I like. F*** the rest of them.

#23 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" ...Please make Larfleeze stop guest starring and give him his own book in place of this. Or if you give the Red Lanterns an on going, just focus on Dex-Star. He's the one I like. F*** the rest of them. "
Geoff Johns was joking after he made the Larfleeze Christmas special he was going to make a Dex-Star Valentines Day book. I think that would be really good. 
 
Personally I liked Larfleeze when he was more evil and less of a cartoon character. Those early books he was a total jerk.
#24 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" ...Please make Larfleeze stop guest starring and give him his own book in place of this. Or if you give the Red Lanterns an on going, just focus on Dex-Star. He's the one I like. F*** the rest of them. "
Geoff Johns was joking after he made the Larfleeze Christmas special he was going to make a Dex-Star Valentines Day book. I think that would be really good.  Personally I liked Larfleeze when he was more evil and less of a cartoon character. Those early books he was a total jerk. "
I'd read that book. 
 
He was a BAMF right up until Johns had him guest starring regularly, and had him lose his lantern. 
#25 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @EisforExtinction said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" ...Please make Larfleeze stop guest starring and give him his own book in place of this. Or if you give the Red Lanterns an on going, just focus on Dex-Star. He's the one I like. F*** the rest of them. "
Geoff Johns was joking after he made the Larfleeze Christmas special he was going to make a Dex-Star Valentines Day book. I think that would be really good.  Personally I liked Larfleeze when he was more evil and less of a cartoon character. Those early books he was a total jerk. "
I'd read that book.  He was a BAMF right up until Johns had him guest starring regularly, and had him lose his lantern.  "
You're right.
#26 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds pretty sweet. Gotta love the Lantern mythos.
#27 Posted by TheAntiVillain (74 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see a mini-series of all the corps 
(not ongoing series because I don't think my wallet can handle a new ongoing series)

#28 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Emerald Warriors ends and this replaces it then, I don't think the Red Lanterns need an ongoing, a 6 issue mini, maybe, but not a monthly, even if Milligan is doing the writing.

#29 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#30 Posted by KevinSevenNgo (104 posts) - - Show Bio

iT'S TIME TO MAKE THE CORP. LARGER . 0_0

#31 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.