Follow

Red Lantern Corps

Team » Red Lantern Corps appears in 291 issues.

Powered by the red light of rage, Atrocitus and his Red Lanterns travel the universe enacting violent retribution against injustice wherever they find it.

powers...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

just a quick not for people here editing the Red Lanterns, Blue Lanterns... hell, the entire rainbow corps aside from Green Lanterns...

Any other Corps, aside from Green Lanterns, do not have the Willpower based energy constructs power for their page alright?

As has been fully explained in the comics, Red Lanterns use HATE, not WILLPOWER, Yellow use FEAR, Blue will use HOPE, Orange AVARICE / GREED and so on...

The Green Lantern Corps are the only ones who use WILLPOWER to fuel their rings...

Currently the power is only WILLPOWER BASED ENERGY CONSTRUCTS but after the update i think it will be changed to EMOTION BASED ENERGY CONSTRUCTS so that it can be added to the entire corps :D

M

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

For those who just have to add powers, Energy Based Constructs works.
    Post Edited:2008-03-15 17:30:47

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shaper

Willpower is an emotion? Why not just add emotion base and keep willpower. Cause not only Dc use willpower based constructions. Sue Storm does as well.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
    Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Didn't Geoff state that the Rage Corps would rely on main-strength. Not energy constructs.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    Emerald_General_Jai said:
    "Didn't Geoff state that the Rage Corps would rely on main-strength. Not energy constructs. "
    Maybe Red Lanterns will be able to make constructs, it's just not within their mentality to do so...well that's my guess.
    Mr Seta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr Seta

I wonder if the Red Lantens have a shortened life as the look like they are burning up inside, hate consuming them?

Vincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vincent
    Methos said:
    "

just a quick not for people here editing the Red Lanterns, Blue Lanterns... hell, the entire rainbow corps aside from Green Lanterns...

Any other Corps, aside from Green Lanterns, do not have the Willpower based energy constructs power for their page alright?

As has been fully explained in the comics, Red Lanterns use HATE, not WILLPOWER, Yellow use FEAR, Blue will use HOPE, Orange AVARICE / GREED and so on...

The Green Lantern Corps are the only ones who use WILLPOWER to fuel their rings...

Currently the power is only WILLPOWER BASED ENERGY CONSTRUCTS but after the update i think it will be changed to EMOTION BASED ENERGY CONSTRUCTS so that it can be added to the entire corps :D

M

"
    So basically you intend on creating Hate/Fear/Hope/Avarice/Death/Compassion based constructs as a power?
    Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Alpha Guard
    ~The Wanderer~ said:
    "Emerald_General_Jai said:
    "Didn't Geoff state that the Rage Corps would rely on main-strength. Not energy constructs. "
    Maybe Red Lanterns will be able to make constructs, it's just not within their mentality to do so...well that's my guess."
    I think what they do is channel hate to create constructs, though to do so you'd think they'd need to use willpower to do that.
    Vincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vincent
    ~The Wanderer~ said:
    "Emerald_General_Jai said:
    Maybe Red Lanterns will be able to make constructs, it's just not within their mentality to do so...well that's my guess."
    You seen what Cyborg Superman did to Kal El with hate right?
    Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Omg chris

so basically they cant make energy constructs that sucks because thats one of the cool things about being a lantern then i guess thats why they count on that blood vomit lol oh well there still cool XD!!!!!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    Methos said:
    just a quick not for people here editing the Red Lanterns, Blue Lanterns... hell, the entire rainbow corps aside from ... [more]
    How the hell do you use hope/greed to win a fight?  For that matter, I would think that "hoping" to win would curbstomp the other ring carriers.
    Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Omg chris
    @White Mage: your right lol mmm im greedy wait how can i win oh yeah pretend everythings money its all mine  XD!!!!!!!!!!! yeah hoping to win will be crazy but i think red lanterns have it easy though all u have to be is angry and have hate...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.