Follow

Red Lantern Corps

Team » Red Lantern Corps appears in 291 issues.

Powered by the red light of rage, Atrocitus and his Red Lanterns travel the universe enacting violent retribution against injustice wherever they find it.

Create your own Marvel Red Lantern Corps

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

Go ahead and pick 5 (or more if you're ambitious) Marvel characters who could be members of a Red Lantern Corps.

-Please no cosmics (i.e. Silver Surfer, Thanos, etc.)

-List why they should be in the Corps

-The Corps must have a leader

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

Hulk

Red Hulk

She Hulk

Abomination

Wolverine.

Hulk's because they're all angry a lot and Wolverine because he eventually joins every team and he'll probably end up being leader regardless. Abomination just because I needed a 5th slot and he seems angry too.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Gambit1024

I got:

• Wolverine- Skilled leader, tons of inner rage from the loss of his loved ones.
    • Hulk- Not Banner. Hulk. He's basically walking, talking rage.
    • Namor- He's always pissy about something. Besides, how awesome would a trident construct be?
    • Sabretooth- I don't care if he'll play nice with the others. He's always showing off his berserk rage against his fights with Logan, and is an extreme asset to any team.
    • Punisher- After the loss of his family, he's taken out his anger on every gang in NY. If that doesn't get him a ring, Idk what will.
    luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By luckydomino1

wolverine

punisher

bettyross

cant think of any more right now

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By Hawkeye446

This is both BRILLIANT and tough!!! Hmmmm.....

Jocasta: I always say her but she has a lot of rage from over the years thanks to Ultron and feeling excluded, I reckon she could crack. She would be the leader because her robotic intelligence would stay intact and then she would start recruiting...

Betty Ross: I know nearly nothing about her but she seems perfect for this role.

Scarlet Witch: She has another breakdown but instead transforms into a Red Lantern saving her from destroying everything.

Jean Grey: Similar to Wanda, Jean is inhabited as by the Phoenix Force and the overwhelming rage transforms her.... Imagine Red Lantern Phoenix 0______________0

Marrina: A very angry girl in general, she snaps and transforms.

Hazmat: ANOTHER frustrated girl, perhaps due to Norman Osborn her rage floods.

Scott Lang: The only male (unintentional) of the team. After losing his daughter after he returned from the dead, his overwhelming rage turns him.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#6  Edited By Hawkeye446

Marvel Red Lantern Corps

Based on an idea by Gambit1024, I have decided to create a list as I was quite happy with my additions, so here is my Marvel version of the Red Lantern Corps.

1. Jocasta

I always choose Jocasta but she has does have a lot of rage from over the years thanks to Ultron and feeling excluded, I reckon she could crack. She would be the leader because her robotic intelligence would stay intact and then she would start recruiting...

2. Betty Ross

I know nearly nothing about her but she seems perfect for this role.

3. Scarlet Witch

She has another breakdown but instead transforms into a Red Lantern saving her from destroying everything.

4. Jean Grey

Similar to Wanda, Jean is inhabited by the Phoenix Force and the overwhelming rage transforms her.... Imagine Red Lantern Phoenix 0______________0

5. Marrina

A very angry girl in general, she snaps and transforms.

6. Hazmat

ANOTHER frustrated girl, perhaps due to Norman Osborn her rage floods.

7. Ant-Man (Lang)

The only male (unintentional) of the team. After losing his daughter after he returned from the dead, his overwhelming rage turns him.

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Namor, red hulk, scarlet spider, sabretooth, juggernaut

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.