wonderbea's Red Hood and the Outlaws #4 - Come Fly With Me--Come Die, Just Die Away! review

Lobdell, Blonde and Rocafort make one hell of a team

The Good: Red Hood and the Outlaws keep getting better and better each time I pick up the succeeding issues. Lobdell knows how keep his readers hooked, and wouldn't you know it? He has Starfire at the center of all the action. She's not naked, she's not having sex, she's actually kicking green alien-dinosaur ass, and quite articulately too might I add. Need I say more? Excellent art, well constructed plot, and well put together character dynamics. Lobdell, Blonde and Rocafort make one hell of a team indeed.

The Bad: Why end there? Why?! Ahem...but no, seriously, The Untitled is an awkward villain. I don't understand it. Its the only weird element in the issue for me, but knowing Lodbell, he'll turn it around the next few issues.

Is this issue better than the previous one? Yes

Do I recommend it? YES

Edited by daredevil21134

Great Review

Posted by wonderbea

@daredevil21134: Thank you very much. :D

Other reviews for Red Hood and the Outlaws #4 - Come Fly With Me--Come Die, Just Die Away!