dr_x's Red Hood and the Outlaws #3 - Cherish is the Word I Use--to Destroy You! review

Red Hood and The Outlaws #3 - Cherish is the Word I Use--to Destr

Red Hood and The Outlaws #3 - Cherish is the Word I Use--to Destroy You! Welcome TBs once again this is friendly neighborhood Dr.X with an another reveiw from The New 52 in this it a Red Hood and The Outlaws where we find our heroes faceing there past and fears kind of like in bizzar maze (like from the old 1970s spider-man and his amzing friends tv where he met Pro X and the X-men ... anyhow moving on), I found this issue more I like core screw with alot of twist and turns in it . But never the less this this is still a fun read though , oh fyi I enjoy the fact that The THUNDER Agents are coming back :)...

Other reviews for Red Hood and the Outlaws #3 - Cherish is the Word I Use--to Destroy You!