dr_x's Red Hood and the Outlaws #3 - Cherish is the Word I Use--to Destroy You! review

Red Hood and The Outlaws #3 - Cherish is the Word I Use--to Destr

Red Hood and The Outlaws #3 - Cherish is the Word I Use--to Destroy You! Welcome TBs once again this is friendly neighborhood Dr.X with an another reveiw from The New 52 in this it a Red Hood and The Outlaws where we find our heroes faceing there past and fears kind of like in bizzar maze (like from the old 1970s spider-man and his amzing friends tv where he met Pro X and the X-men ... anyhow moving on), I found this issue more I like core screw with alot of twist and turns in it . But never the less this this is still a fun read though , oh fyi I enjoy the fact that The THUNDER Agents are coming back :)...

Other reviews for Red Hood and the Outlaws #3 - Cherish is the Word I Use--to Destroy You!

Meta non-meta metas 0

Art - average art that is consistent. The one thing I don't like about the art is the Robin costume. I've always hated when they give Tim's costume, or a variation of it, to other Robins. The whole reason for the change in Tim's costume from the pixie costume to more combat ready is because of Jason dying and Bruce wanted to make sure Tim was all armored up as much as possible. It doubly annoying because that costume looks awesome and save for the Yellow outside cape, I'd love it if that was the...