god_spawn's Red Hood and the Outlaws #11 - Star's Fading, But I Linger on, Dear--Still Craving Your Death!; Still Raging--After ALl These Years! review

Kori reaching bawse status.

Good: Again, everything. The characters have plenty of good interactions with each other. Lobdell shows why Starfire really trusts Jason and Roy and respects their opinions. She really did awesome dealing with the whole squadron of alien ships, despite her ship taking some damage. I think it showed she is actually pretty intelligent and is a capable starship commander. The moment with Roy talking to her was probably the best moment in the comic for me. I think that scene was well done and even with Jason's support really shows these guys are more of a family at this point than just a band of Outlaws so to speak. Isabel is starting to get more attention too and they even dressed her up in some armor or a battlesuit or something like that. I didn't think much of her character when she came out but it's like Lobdell has a plan with her. And her and Jason had a good interaction when she said the date with him sucked. And she looks like Dagger in her outfit, but more....high tech. Just overall a good issue. Kori's origin is expanded on and we get the introduction of Blackfire. And I don't mind that they are cutting the stories a bit short to let Essence back in to do her thing. I don't like it but I don't mind it.

Bad: Nothing

Recommended: Yes

Other reviews for Red Hood and the Outlaws #11 - Star's Fading, But I Linger on, Dear--Still Craving Your Death!; Still Raging--After ALl These Years!