guardiandevil801's Red Hood and the Outlaws #1 - I Fought the Law and Kicked its Butt review

These Guys Mean Business!!!!

As the New 52 began i checked this comic and it was awesome. I'm so digging the new Red Hood costume because its better than his last one and is cooler. The new story great and shows Roy and Kory different now. I actually like the new Starfire because she tougher, does what she wants and looks very sexy. Roy looks cooler and is funnier too. The story shows Jason saving Roy and introduces the new characters and story. The ending will leave you wanting more and the art looks incredible too. Overall, I'm giving it a 4/5 because it has some great action, amazing art and introduces the characters and story well. I would recommend this to new readers and I was surprised how they changed Starfire and wonder what's going to happen next for them.

Other reviews for Red Hood and the Outlaws #1 - I Fought the Law and Kicked its Butt

get over the starfire issue 0

seriously it is frustrating to all ends of the freaking earth to constantly hear "oh my god, starfire had sex with a guy for no reason" like it is a suprise. to say that shes changed, and all she is, is a sex-bot is a completely ignorant statement. this is the first issue, at this point we know nothing, nothing of her past, nothing to make her want to act out the way she is. as we can tell she cant remember crap, do we know why yet. NO!. will we find out? YES! Get over it. every judged this seri...

"As the good book says, "Go bold or go home!"" 0

Synopsis: Jason Todd, Roy Harper and Starfire come together to form a new group.What's Good?Red Hood and the Outlaws seems like a series that have characters that wants to do right, but are anti-heroes. Jason Todd is one of those characters who's not evil, but sees the world in a different view. Killing is not a problem for him. When it comes to Roy Harper, let's just say I'm so thankful Lobdell disregards the action taken place in Cry for Justice and The Rise of Arsenal, but sadly with a cost. ...