dr_x's Red Hood and the Outlaws #1 - I Fought the Law and Kicked its Butt review

I Fought the Law and Kicked its Butt

I Fought the Law and Kicked its Butt : Well true beleavers I just pick this issue , and it  felt  like teen on edge looking   over  it , with Red Arrow (with his arm in tac no cyborgnetic arm ) and Jason Todd  aka  Red Hood  talking  to himself  or some figmint of his wrap mind who knows , any how  this has some the feel The Shield in opertion gunslinger  with JSA & Mago , which is cool. I'm looking forward the next issues to what happen next .

Other reviews for Red Hood and the Outlaws #1 - I Fought the Law and Kicked its Butt

get over the starfire issue 0

seriously it is frustrating to all ends of the freaking earth to constantly hear "oh my god, starfire had sex with a guy for no reason" like it is a suprise. to say that shes changed, and all she is, is a sex-bot is a completely ignorant statement. this is the first issue, at this point we know nothing, nothing of her past, nothing to make her want to act out the way she is. as we can tell she cant remember crap, do we know why yet. NO!. will we find out? YES! Get over it. every judged this seri...

"As the good book says, "Go bold or go home!"" 0

Synopsis: Jason Todd, Roy Harper and Starfire come together to form a new group.What's Good?Red Hood and the Outlaws seems like a series that have characters that wants to do right, but are anti-heroes. Jason Todd is one of those characters who's not evil, but sees the world in a different view. Killing is not a problem for him. When it comes to Roy Harper, let's just say I'm so thankful Lobdell disregards the action taken place in Cry for Justice and The Rise of Arsenal, but sadly with a cost. ...