Follow

Realm Of Kings

Story arc »

Realm of Kings is the physical and political repercussions of the War Of Kings

Official Realm of Kings Thread

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Not a huge story Arc but fans of The Inhumans and Cosmic Characters dig it like my self so come discuss. Anyone who has been keeping up to date what do you think? I am really enjoying it.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I'm enjoying it, even though I don't really care for the Inhumans. Otherwise, what's happening in Guardians of the Galaxy, Nova and Imperial Guard is very interesting. 

I wonder what's going to happen with the Quasars.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I've been enjoying everything Abbnett and Lanning has been doing since Annihilation. WoKs and RoKs is just another great story arcs that aren't really getting the attention and accolades they deserve. Notibly becasue they take a back seat to the Earth-bound heroes, and Joey Q's man-crush on Bendis.

But hey that's a good thing, leaves Abbnett and Lanning to their own devices for the most part :)

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

The Black Bolt and Nova fanboy I am I just eat it up my favorite thing Marvel is doing right now.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @Truex: I know some of the Jammers went into the Fault, but I am not sure if they were part of that team or not. But ya I figured they'd be in it more, considering their relationship with Crystal.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice idea. honestly im more excited for it than Dark Reign, Siege or the Hulk stuff,
    but it could be accredited to the fact that im a sci-fi nut, i dunno. im already liking
    this better than War Of Kings. probably because most of the books involved are that well
    done on their own. I also dont feel too much predictability from these books, which is a major
    plus in my book.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Anyone have any theories on where this is going? To be honest, it seemed like it all started on the same page, but has branched off quite a bit. It's not so much Fault oriented anymore. 

GotG - the Magus has re-returned 
    Nova - dealing with the Sphinx
    Inhumans - Maximus attempting a takeover
    Imperial Guard -  Only book still dealing with the Fault and tying in to the Realm of Kings one shot
    Son of Hulk - Just started, almost seems to have nothing to do with anything

It just seems like nothing is really tying in together. Any thoughts?

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#10  Edited By MichaeltheFly

I think Marvel is gonna have a cosmic event after this one, that would tie in all the characters.

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart: 
    doesnt seem to tied together, no. 
    more of a theme than an actual crossover arc, but i gotta admit its working.
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @CATMANEXE: I'm enjoying all of it as well. It's just I don't usually read too many major events, but the ones I have read all seem to tie together toward one big 'hurrah' at the end.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart: 
    pretty much. thats why i think i like it better. its nowhere near as predictable as events (which is where im calling it on theme)
    and it seems when the characters dont have an exact job to do in the crossover itself that the writers have alot more stretching room.
    Avatar image for red_lightning_alpha
    Red_Lightning_Alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really enjoyed reading this crossover but i don't really know what it achieved, it wasn't really an event either and there was no real conclusion

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.