Is there a comic vertion of Razer ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got the Green Lantern series on dvd and I kind of like Razer. Anyway is he in the comics to ?

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but there probably will be, soon enough.

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

This was pretty much going to be my response. I like him in the series though, so having a comic version would be a plus for me. And it's not like it'd be the first time a beloved animated character was put into mainstream continuity.

#4 Posted by X9 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

This was pretty much going to be my response. I like him in the series though, so having a comic version would be a plus for me. And it's not like it'd be the first time a beloved animated character was put into mainstream continuity.

Yeah, but I'm afraid they would screw the character in the comics... like... making him the one who never stops sufering and being on the wrong way...

#5 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Geoff Johns could certainly do a good job of writing him

#6 Edited by ShadowPro (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@x9 said:

Yeah, but I'm afraid they would screw the character in the comics... like... making him the one who never stops sufering and being on the wrong way...

kinda like in the series but with a second season... and blood

FYI, the only comic version is the one in the GLTAS Comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.