Follow

Raven

Character » Raven appears in 1721 issues.

Raven battles the forces of evil alongside her adoptive family, the Teen Titans while trying to control her baser, antagonistic instincts she inherited from her demonic father, Trigon.

What is Raven doing in high school?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zoom

She was college age in the 80s.

More importantly, why does DC pay Judd Winnick?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

LMFAO..Are the new Raven comics canon?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zoom

I guess.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Zoom said:
    "

I guess.

"
    It's possible they could be flashbacks? Showing the beginning of Raven.
    NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By NiteFly

Raven was given a new, teenage body by Brother Blood.  She decided to go back to high school.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    NiteFly said:
    "Raven was given a new, teenage body by Brother Blood.  She decided to go back to high school."
    Awesome? Maybe..lol.
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zoom
    NiteFly said:
    "Raven was given a new, teenage body by Brother Blood.  She decided to go back to high school."

If somebody gave me a teenage body, I wouldn't go back to high school.  Been there, done that.
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Erik

Hell I would. Go back and not have to do the work thing. Be surrounded by girls rather than computer nerds. Hmmmm.... not a hard one really.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zoom

I doubt your mom would let you move back in just because you got a new teenage body either. ;-)

Airstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Airstrike

Maybe, undercover sting operation with the police or student teacher?  That is the first thing I wondered, too!  Somebody was sleeping at the desk but I do like the series and the artwork.  Although, I have seen Starfire drawn better!

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zoom
    Airstrike said:
    "Maybe, undercover sting operation with the police or student teacher?  That is the first thing I wondered, too!  Somebody was sleeping at the desk but I do like the series and the artwork.  Although, I have seen Starfire drawn better!"

Oh yeah, the series is awesome (if you ignore the story sucking and every single character acting...well, not in character) and the art is great too (if you ignore how bad the art is).
    the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12  Edited By the Vica

What? She gets a teenage body and decides 'Aw the heck with it, I'm gonna go to high school for no reason!'

What?

Why?
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zoom
    the Vica said:
    "What? She gets a teenage body and decides 'Aw the heck with it, I'm gonna go to high school for no reason!'

What?

Why?"
    Exactly!

I mean, i can see maybe Beast Boy doing something like that but for Raven, its like a kick in the head to even walk through a high school.  Doing it willingly makes no sense.
    MorganaV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MorganaV

She went back because she wants to be around normal people again and try having a somewhat normal life.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By COBRAMORPH

Well, if you look young, you kinda dont have a choice. Although, I assume she could get some ID saying she is 18, maybe 21 if she wanted t o drink. That & she is a member of the TEEN titans.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zoom
    @COBRAMORPH said:
    "Well, if you look young, you kinda dont have a choice. Although, I assume she could get some ID saying she is 18, maybe 21 if she wanted t o drink. That & she is a member of the TEEN titans. "

You do have a choice, she probably didn't go get a new id just because she got a new body, Raven isn't a drinker and she's a member of the Titans, not the Teen Titans. 

But nice display of ignorance anyhow.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By danhimself
    @Zoom said:
    " @COBRAMORPH said:
    "Well, if you look young, you kinda dont have a choice. Although, I assume she could get some ID saying she is 18, maybe 21 if she wanted t o drink. That & she is a member of the TEEN titans. "
    You do have a choice, she probably didn't go get a new id just because she got a new body, Raven isn't a drinker and she's a member of the Titans, not the Teen Titans.  But nice display of ignorance anyhow. "
    she's back with the Teen Titans
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @danhimself said:
    " @Zoom said:
    " @COBRAMORPH said:
    You do have a choice, she probably didn't go get a new id just because she got a new body, Raven isn't a drinker and she's a member of the Titans, not the Teen Titans.  But nice display of ignorance anyhow. "
    she's back with the Teen Titans "

i thought she went back to the teen titans to find her place since Titans were splitting up. She doesnt really want to be there any more does she?
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By danhimself
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " @danhimself said:
    " @Zoom said:
    " @COBRAMORPH said:
    she's back with the Teen Titans "
    i thought she went back to the teen titans to find her place since Titans were splitting up. She doesnt really want to be there any more does she? "
    The Titans haven't split up quite yet....everyone on the team sees it coming but it hasn't become official yet
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zoom

More importantly, the Titans had just reformed again when Raven went back to high school so even if she was a Teen Titan now, it doesn't apply to the topic at hand.
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Outside_85

@MorganaV said:

"She went back because she wants to be around normal people again and try having a somewhat normal life. "

This. 

Raven never had a childhood or got to experience life as a teengager because of Trigon, also; she doesnt have any valid education she could use on Earth and lastly; she didnt have any social relations with anyone outside of the caped community and thats a massive handicap if you want to lead a civilian life as well. 
    Remember in the NTT days of her white period, the time she was happiest was when she had moved out of the tower and had her own appartment over a concert hall or a simmilar venue because there she was closer to normal people.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By daredevil21134
    @Outside_85 said:
    "

@MorganaV said:

"She went back because she wants to be around normal people again and try having a somewhat normal life. "

This.  Raven never had a childhood or got to experience life as a teengager because of Trigon, also; she doesnt have any valid education she could use on Earth and lastly; she didnt have any social relations with anyone outside of the caped community and thats a massive handicap if you want to lead a civilian life as well. Remember in the NTT days of her white period, the time she was happiest was when she had moved out of the tower and had her own appartment over a concert hall or a simmilar venue because there she was closer to normal people. "
    BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlackDove

I wouldn't want to piss Raven off if I went to high school with her...
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Outside_85
    @BlackDove:
    Think if you do, you just get the scolded treatment those two girls got in Titans 1.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.