Follow

Raven

Character » Raven appears in 1730 issues.

Raven battles the forces of evil alongside her adoptive family, the Teen Titans while trying to control her baser, antagonistic instincts she inherited from her demonic father, Trigon.

Soul Self...

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Roddy010

How durable is her Soul Self...

IsabellaRoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By IsabellaRoth
    @Roddy010: I think she is inmortal. Her soul will always be alive. She needs a body to be properly "alive". There is a way to kill her. (A magician sorecess) I dont remind it...but Zatanna mentioned it in her miniseries Zatanna #03 I think. I dont remember clearly. She did it with her father. 

Raven is the daughter of one of the most powerful demons...She is more powerful that she is portrayed lately. Her chakra gave her the control of her powers. Without it she could be dangerous. more dangerous I mean.
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nightwing91
    @Roddy010: Its durable to an extent, I remember Black Adam shattering it causing psychic backlash. s far as I rmeember this was the only time I ever saw it shattered, and this was world war III Black Adam, so that shows it takes a lot to damage it.
    Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aqua11500

Yeah it takes alot  to harm her Soul self,i mean it's a soul.like someone stated above the only real definitive waaayy to get rid of her soul self is by some type of Magic =)

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By velle37

Or someone can distract her, make her lose focus and concentration, then it weakens.....
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Outside_85

It was shown as being stronger in the old days, or rather, it was shown to be actually useful in the past. I cant actually remember anyone in a center piece shot fighting it and not flatten it with a fist (silly considering its not a solid object) or cut open with the Persuaders axe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.