Raven's voice in Injustice.........

Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13135 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Digitally messing with it to make it sound distorted kind of defeats the purpose either way. Still sounds terrible. I was planning on using Raven a lot, but that voice is just horrible. She'd better have an alt with a normal voice or just... ugh.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

Digitally messing with it to make it sound distorted kind of defeats the purpose either way. Still sounds terrible. I was planning on using Raven a lot, but that voice is just horrible. She'd better have an alt with a normal voice or just... ugh.

are you sure that its a bad voice. or just one you dont like?

#3 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Ravager4 said:

Digitally messing with it to make it sound distorted kind of defeats the purpose either way. Still sounds terrible to me. I was planning on using Raven a lot, but that voice is just horrible to me. She'd better have an alt with a normal voice or just... ugh.

are you sure that its a bad voice. or just one you dont like?

*rubs eyes*

Happy?

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Ravager4 said:

Digitally messing with it to make it sound distorted kind of defeats the purpose either way. Still sounds terrible to me. I was planning on using Raven a lot, but that voice is just horrible to me. She'd better have an alt with a normal voice or just... ugh.

are you sure that its a bad voice. or just one you dont like?

*rubs eyes*

Happy?

no....im.. a dick.

i so sorry.

hug?

#5 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: ....only if you're really the Flash.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: i totally am. Didio retconned me into being a young black dude

#7 Edited by DarkShadows (742 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm already use to the creepy, demonic voice, if her alt. is White Raven then her voice would be normal--I hope because having a creepy voice with a purified Raven would not match at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.