raven's brother

#1 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

while going through the many 0 appearence characters, I found one page of interest.

On " Jack"'s page it says he is the brother of Raven. However, I can't find any idication he actully exists on the internet. he does look sort of like raven/trigon.

Anyone know where he appeared?
#2 Posted by cattlebattle (13000 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Poet said:
while going through the many 0 appearence characters, I found one page of interest.

On " Jack"'s page it says he is the brother of Raven. However, I can't find any idication he actully exists on the internet. he does look sort of like raven/trigon. Anyone know where he appeared?

She has like 7 brothers I think

Titanstower.com has loads of Raven info
#3 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: ok. thanks.

turns out jack is a dup of Sloth. Thanks.
#4 Posted by Outside_85 (9571 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Poet: She has six brothers, all wielding and naming themselves after one of the deadly sins, with Raven being the original sin of Pride. See Sons of Trigon
#5 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
@The Poet: She has six brothers, all wielding and naming themselves after one of the deadly sins, with Raven being the original sin of Pride. See Sons of Trigon
well, the original reason I asked about her family members was to find the appearences of one of them. I would later find out the character was a dup of another character (who is a member of the team you mentioned). Thanks any way!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.