#1 Posted by Mas (99 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12485 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure this isn't happening.

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#4 Posted by JediXMan (30179 posts) - - Show Bio

... first Cloak and Dagger, now this?

What is wrong with people?

Now if you'll excuse me, my logical side is taking a vacation. Now my humorous side is driving.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's awesome! I love it!

(It won't survive past the pilot)

#5 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad idea is bad.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (30179 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Bad idea is bad. "
Of course it is! But let's just embrace the humor in it! Join me, won't you?

(logical / serious side is still away)
#7 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care either way

#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: lol

@Sexy Merc said:
" Bad idea is bad. "

#9 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18847 posts) - - Show Bio

They should wait for a Live Action Teen Titans movie first. 

#10 Posted by Aurora (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...Hmmm...idk if this would work.  I mean, I love Raven as a character, but seriously, I don't think she's popular enough to keep up her own show.  Robin might, but only b/c he's been w/ Batman.  Idk...  It might be ok.  Depends on what route they take it to.

#11 Posted by LifesTrueSin (1 posts) - - Show Bio

For this to succeed it all depends on A) who the cast as the mains, B) How they Market it and if they do it similarly to how they are marketing all their dramas or not and C) what kind of format they use for the series. 

Personally I have NO idea who they could cast for this series but if they found someone who has the same kind of passion and skill as Tom Welling did when he first signed on for Smallville then I think the series could do ok. As to format I honestly would think the CW would do something similar to the original Freak of the Week concept and throw in some super power drama and some typical teen high school BS. 

Marketing is going to be really important for the first few weeks, if they don't market it well and grab that audience the show will die after the pilot or the first few episodes even if the series itself is good. 

I can't say I have high hopes for the series but I will say that I do hope its good and succeeds 

#12 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure if this is a good idea.

#13 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm an idiot with a lot of free time so YES I'd watch it

#14 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman a flagship character for DC and a world wide recognised character... to be replaced by a character who most people wont have heard of?  I'm not holding my breath while taking handfulls of salt ;p

#15 Edited by Outside_85 (8524 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Raven is my favorite character, I want it to succeed. However i am worried she will be unrecognizerble if she makes it to the screen. But preferably i would have had her succeed in comics first (I consider her a massively underdeveloped charatcer the frequently gets passed over in favor of others, see her in BN?), the cartoons before making the jump to live action.

However i dont buy the argument that she has to be known by half the world before someone could make a decent series about her, she just wont have the inbuilt fan base that came with supes. 

#16 Edited by IIDEADxPOOLII (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

Why won't they just make a new Superboy show with Conner? I mean with his new comic book series and all I really thought that was something they were going to do.
#17 Posted by FuryofObama2012 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Raven? Also, Who are Cloak & Dagger?

#18 Posted by 321angel321 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? This would not work out. As much as I like Raven as a character, it wouldn't last.
#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like the idea of this. I'd love to see a Raven series. Oh well.

#21 Posted by IsabellaRoth (60 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really love to see Rae in a Showww!! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 

Wowww....I will wait till this happen.

#22 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2229 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"I actually like the idea of this. I'd love to see a Raven series. Oh well. "

I do too
#23 Posted by Mas (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I don't see why she got picked above other potential characters.
#24 Posted by entropy_aegis (15052 posts) - - Show Bio
@IIDEADxPOOLII said:
"Why won't they just make a new Superboy show with Conner? I mean with his new comic book series and all I really thought that was something they were going to do. "

Cause you know there is one already 
SMALLVILLE
#25 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

"I actually like the idea of this. I'd love to see a Raven series. Oh well. "

#26 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, do you mean there a actual pilot for a cloak and dagger show out there?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.