Follow

Raven

Character » Raven appears in 1730 issues.

Raven battles the forces of evil alongside her adoptive family, the Teen Titans while trying to control her baser, antagonistic instincts she inherited from her demonic father, Trigon.

Raven Info?

Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Revival

Hi, I'm new to comic vine and I'm asking for a little help from you guys. I've always been interested in Raven from Teen Titans and recently I've read some info on her. I have an idea for a series or a movie about Raven and her orgins. So if you have any info or suggestions, maybe some comments on if anyone is already doing this please let me know. Thanks for your help.
    Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

IsabellaRoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By IsabellaRoth

I add a lot of information about Raven (and new images) recently. I hope I helped you with that. haha..I earn some points in just a day...haha =D..Sorry I am new at this. =D 

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Just a question, what is your opinion on her relationship, or lack-there-of, with Beast Boy?

DavidPianowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DavidPianowski

i am new at the site

Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Revival

I think it's more of denied love kinda thing. There both on different ends of the social flow, so it makes it hard for them to relate. But i do like the pairing and I feel it develops Beastboy and Raven's charater.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.