Follow

Raven

Character » Raven appears in 1722 issues.

Raven battles the forces of evil alongside her adoptive family, the Teen Titans while trying to control her baser, antagonistic instincts she inherited from her demonic father, Trigon.

New to Most Things in the Comic Book Realm

jijibean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just read an article for Flavorwire about essential female characters/heroines to read in comic books. My comic book knowledge is very limited so I need some help. I'm interested in reading comics with Raven, but have no idea where to start. There are a total of 2 comic book stores in my city (and one of them really sucks) and pretty much order stuff through Amazon or ebay. Anyone willing to help me?

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By DCDoll666

Eh, she's mainly in Teen Titans and a few spinoffs. Offhand, she's featured heavily in New Teen Titans and Teen Titans volume 3. They're a good start.

DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

New Teen Titans is a nice way to start off.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.