New Raven 3 3/4" 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' Action Figure Revealed

Posted by G-Man (18864 posts) - - Show Bio

Hot on the heals of the announcement from Diamond Select for the Marvel Select figure for The Wolverine, we also have another look at a figure that was shrouded in secrecy at February's Toy Fair 2013 in New York. You can see our fully photo gallery for DC Collectibles HERE.

For the Injustice: Gods Among Us 3 3/4" figures, there was a two pack with the Flash that contained a mystery figure that couldn't be shown.

No information or hints were given. Just that the second figure couldn't be revealed at that point. With Raven being confirmed as a playable character last week in a new game trailer, DC Collectibles can now unveil the Raven figure that will come in the two-pack with Flash.

== TEASER ==

Thoughts? Do you plan on getting the 3 3/4" figures?

#1 Posted by The Average Bear (2067 posts) - - Show Bio

DC, take notes

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (34895 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd would buy all of them if they weren't so darn expensive. $30 for 2 small figures feels overpriced to me.

Staff Online
#3 Posted by jorgeareizaga (316 posts) - - Show Bio

THEY ARE GREAT FIGURES BUT THEY ARE 

TOO EXPENSIVE

#4 Posted by ccraft (5559 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven looks awesome

#5 Posted by Outside_85 (10237 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I'd prefer figures without joints, sure you'd loose the ability to pose them yourself, but for me thats pretty insignificant since I'd only do it once and then leave it and you dont risk a pesky but enthusiastic toddler getting their hands on them and break them.

Sadly I have to agree as well that I probably wouldn't pay 30 bucks for the pair. And somewhere I kinda wish Citadel Miniatures stated making these kind of models.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Universe 3 3/4 figures aren't that high!

#7 Posted by Captain13 (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll get Cyborg. I'm still waiting for them to announce Shazam, so that I can get him too.

#8 Posted by Mbecks14 (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely better than her New52 look but she could use sleeves haha

#9 Posted by ccraft (5559 posts) - - Show Bio

I might get each of the JL memebers, or just Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Is anyone getting the battle edition for Injustice? We should be friends :)

#10 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

3rd figure better be Jason Todd Redhood attire!

#11 Posted by _Grifter_ (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: If he pops up in the game it will probably be as a DLC character on down the road. Which sucks cause I hate paying for DLC.

#12 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grift3r: a guy can dream lol. But yeah more than likely not flagship enough for a starting character sadly.

#13 Posted by wtk1013 (267 posts) - - Show Bio

To me,that should be Ravens look in thw New 52!

#14 Posted by _Grifter_ (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: I'm hoping that I'm in the wrong. After all, I'd love to see where Jason stands in story mode. Hell, you could have Nightwing working with the regime and Jason working with Bats.

#15 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grift3r: pretty much exactly what i was thinking man lol

#16 Posted by Mucklefluga (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF have they done to raven!?

#17 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mucklefluga said:

Hey, it's infinitely better than this abomination

#18 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio

she looks hideous

#19 Posted by ccraft (5559 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@Mucklefluga said:

Her cloak and mask looks cool, but her costume needs a better design

Throne of Skulls
#20 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

I love her new look in the comics. Her new look for the game is very meh. Too manly. Her voice suckssss.

#21 Posted by Mucklefluga (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@Mucklefluga said:

... okay i definitely agree, what the heck is that!?!

#22 Posted by Red_Robin97 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Raven's new headpiece is the worst part. Other than that, she looks fine. But the headpiece. Ew. That's all.

#23 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3404 posts) - - Show Bio

The only version of Raven I've ever liked was from the TEEN TITANS cartoon. I wonder how she'll be in this story?

#24 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@Mucklefluga said:

Her cloak and mask looks cool, but her costume needs a better design

Throne of Skulls

Okay, in the bottom picture, the new costume actually looks kind of.....cool. I like the cloak and even the mask and hands a bit. Probably because here the mask actually looks like she has eyes. However, it looks like she's wearing winged sneakers. Overall, though, this could be a great "evil Raven" look (except the shoes), but when she does become a hero, maybe she can go back to something resembling her classic look. But I say she should keep the feather cloak.

#25 Posted by AWeekInGeekdom (230 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not like this Injustice costume, it looks a little off and somehow the VO Director went in a different strange direction when casting the voice of Raven. Her new 52 outfit on the other hand looks awesome, sure aside from the cape, helmet and cape thing it looks kinda bland but overall it's a nice "new" look for her that i'm sure it'll only stick around 'till Trigon is out of the picture.

#26 Posted by ghelba2 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I am going to buy everyone of the figures that come out

#27 Posted by Black_Claw (3073 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh flash, why did they have to give you underwear?

#28 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Both look pretty good to me I say!

#29 Posted by ME24601 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a hell of a lot better than her look in the New 52, at least...

#30 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they are pretty neat

#31 Posted by hamlet33 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

On Injustice's twitter page they released a hi-res picture and she looked pretty normal (more caucasion than pale, costume more purple instead of blue, etc.)

#32 Posted by justforthecomments (40 posts) - - Show Bio

:O!!!!  NEED!!!

#33 Posted by dadarkknight36310 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like new 52 raven design she looks like something Del Tero designed from pans labyrinth

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.