Follow

Raven

Character » Raven appears in 1730 issues.

Raven battles the forces of evil alongside her adoptive family, the Teen Titans while trying to control her baser, antagonistic instincts she inherited from her demonic father, Trigon.

Love for Beast Boy

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Does anyone agree with me that Beast Boy/Changling will get back with Raven?

I hope they do, because there 2 of my favourite characters.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

Seems like it could happen. But would it be...Beastiality?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Methos

G-Man says:

"Seems like it could happen. But would it be...Beastiality?"

DOH!

====

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck

Would they...nevermind.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Methos

don't go there G-man... seriously...

my minds already twisted and warped enough

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Holly Cross

The Last time I saw those two at Teen Titans # 47 Beastboy was really being evasive with Raven, I don't know what's going on between them becuase the second time they were at Bart's funeral at the Titans tower and they didn't interact at all. And as crazy as it sounds I'm hoping something will go on between her and Jason Todd, I think'd be an interesting relationship should it happen.

daikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By daikari

I love this pairing.
    I think they will get together again at some point. I see it as she is following what she was taught and that was to control her emotions and maybe she feels that if she opens herself to him she will lose control of her demonic powers.

ANDREAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By ANDREAS

another plausible theory is that Rachel simply pretends not to love gar anymore because of trigon's recent return. this is also consistent with the implication that she deeply regrets not being with him but that she views it necessary for gar and her friends safety  and the scene in TITANS 18 where a lonely Rachel looks at an empty shelve with a note with the words "GARFIELD GREATEST HITS" written on it, perhaps longing for the day she can be with garfield once again.in any event it that the return of trigon requires her not to express any emotion whatsoever  

ANDREAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ANDREAS

another plausible theory is that Rachel simply pretends not to love gar anymore because of trigon's recent return. this is also consistent with the implication that she deeply regrets not being with him but that she views it necessary for gar and her friends safety  and the scene in TITANS 18 where a lonely Rachel looks at an empty shelve with a note with the words "GARFIELD GREATEST HITS" written on it, perhaps longing for the day she can be with garfield once again.in any event it seems that the return of trigon requires her not to express any emotion whatsoever  

homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By homeslice

They shud be together but i don't follow the comics so i don't know enough about recent events.

RedHood16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By RedHood16
    @Holly Cross: Did Jason Todd ever have a romantic relationship, I don't recall? And if anyone read, "Under The Hood", WHY THE HECK DID TALIA KISS HIM?!!! 
    But I sort of believe Raven would date Beast Boy again, then again. he really acted like a douche to her in the latest comic I read.
    WHiTEWiNG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WHiTEWiNG
    @RedHood16 said:
    " @Holly Cross: Did Jason Todd ever have a romantic relationship, I don't recall? And if anyone read, "Under The Hood", WHY THE HECK DID TALIA KISS HIM?!!!  But I sort of believe Raven would date Beast Boy again, then again. he really acted like a douche to her in the latest comic I read. "

Talia kissed Jason? 

I like her and Gar. 
    Hope they get together.
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#13  Edited By Outside_85

They shouldn't be together, really they shouldnt. 
    Beastboy has enough xp to know what she is like the moment she goes over to the dark side and he has never gotten over Terra and Raven has more baggage than her.
    And she needs to be in control of herself for starters, secondly it would be better if she found someone unrelated to the Titans, because dating within the team will only make it harder for her to escape the team and get out and join the rest of DC. Practically anyone would be better for her in my eyes, even another Forrester, minus the crazyness and evil schemes. 
    Also i dont believe they look good together, because he is the classroom clown dancing around on the tables and she is the moody girl in the corner, and those two groups dont really mix that much in the real world.

Avatar image for greencrapweasel
    greencrapweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By greencrapweasel

they are just simply awesome for each other they just like complete each other in every way. i love them as one, seperate i still love them but its just not the same. its like they were just made for each other and they seem to care so much for one another. if they dont end up together that would just be terribly unfair im sorry, but it truly just would.
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By Namor1987

Awkward bedroom moment if he decides to transform & she lets her powers go out of control during climax. Lol

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By moywar700

@Namor1987: wow that is awkard lol

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By Hazlenaut

Didn't it took the end of the world for them to kiss? That What I read in Teen Titans issue# 31. Beast Boy ask if it was a situation thing but raven avoided the question. I did not read issue 30 so I did not see.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Outside_85
    @Hazlenaut: She explained it was her way of prompting him to keep his head together in a difficult situation. in a way giving him someone to keep it together for. However that might have emboldened him too much as he later was a little too eager to re-engage Black Adam during WWIII, while they had already lost Young Frankenstein and would later on loose Terra II. later writers have been going back and forth on the issue if there was or wasn't a mutual relationship between them, or if it was just Beastboy that thought there was.  
    Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#19  Edited By Joygirl

All the hentai suggests that it would, in fact, be bestiality... I wonder how he breathes when he turns into an octopus....

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yokergeist

Raven is one of my favorite characters and Beast Boy is one of my least favorite characters so I hope they don't get back together.

DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No... No... NO!

Please no! Please no!

They are not compatible for each other! I will seriously drop DC for this because I hate them together as a freaking couple. This pairing is so forced, it's fan service too! And I am one of the biggest Raven fan you'll ever meet!

eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By eternalnature

when did they first get together?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternalnature: In what, the comics? I don't think it's actually on panel the day they decide they are a couple.

eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternalnature: It was one of many things to happen during the One Year Later gap DC had after Infinite Crisis, their breakup also happened during this and hey only got back together in the final issue.

Avatar image for seekerofthetruth
    SeekerOfTheTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They need to get back together. I personally adored their relationship and how opposite they were. They brought the best out of each other even though they didn't always agree. Even when Raven pushed him away, he never fully left and always accepted her. If you look at how he treated her in the very beginning of the comics to the last comic they were ever seen together in, you will notice how beautifully they have grown together. I was devastated when the reboot happened and I hope they at least remedy it by bringing back the relationship I adored.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seekerofthetruth: Are you referring to how they were towards each other in NTT or are you talking about Johns' TT?

DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I think the user is referring to their time in the Johns's Titans. I certainly do not remember any attraction between them in the NTT series.

GeekyLord13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for tohellandback23
    ToHellAndBack23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuck no that shit was to much ooc for it's own good and fucked up the characters to make it work, let them single for all i care Just do not put them together again either that or bring, idk, jericho, at last his and Raven's relationship was well build...

GeekyLord13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GeekyLord13

As much as I love the pairing and would love to see them back together in the comics, I really want to understand: what do they EXACTLY have in common? What's with their relationship, what do they have in common? You know what I mean?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.