Live action series for Raven?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by Duo_forbidden (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

According to IGN, The CW might be thinking about producing a series about Teen Titans member Raven.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1138509c.html

Diego Gutierrez, who worked on V, is writing the script. How would that even work? Obviously, you would need to add the Teen Titans as characters. This almost sound like a worse idea than "The Graysons" that was going to feature Robin. Is the CW that desperate to find a show to replace Smallville?

Thoughts?

#1 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18683 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't they going to replace Smallville with a Wonder Woman t.v. show? and i think it'll be cool to have a show for Raven, only if they came out with a Teen Titans live action movie first.

#3 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, I used the search forums and checked Raven's profile to see if anyone made a topic of this. Guess I didn't look hard enough.

#4 Posted by SystemID (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I just saw this, I guess I can see how it would do okay... in the MID-90's.

...but then again there's Twilight so..

#5 Posted by Outside_85 (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly it can be good, depends on the writer. 

And if it makes it's way to the screen, perhaps it will finally penerate the skulls of DC that she (and Garfield for that matter) really needs to move past Teen Titans. 

#6 Posted by Robin181 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know about a live action Raven show, I mean yeah she an important person in the teen titans and in comic books. her own show thoe  really.   

#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.