Follow

Raven

Character » Raven appears in 1730 issues.

Raven battles the forces of evil alongside her adoptive family, the Teen Titans while trying to control her baser, antagonistic instincts she inherited from her demonic father, Trigon.

Good Raven Comics?

DethHazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DethHazard

Well I'm brand new to this website, but I''ve been a comic book fan for years. Anyway, I recently read The New Teen Titans: Terror of Trigon, which I loved, and I was fascinated by Raven's character. I was wondering what some other good comics/graphic novels that focus more on her are? I know she was reintroduced in the 3rd Teen Titan series. Are those any good? And if so what are some good issues to pick up?

I figured this was the best site to ask.

Thank You.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Outside_85

@DethHazard: I would say the initial stories of the New Teen Titans covered by the recent omnibus vol 1 (includes NTT #1-12 and includes the solo Tales of the Teen Titans).

As for the vol. 3 version of Raven...I'll admit I draw a blank here since Johns did a number on her (trying and failing at making her more like her cartoon counterpart) while most of his TT run was squarely focused on the YJ crew. But there are a few issues that might shine.

Outside of TT, it might be worth checking out Brave and the Bold #17-18 that features a Raven/Supergirl team up and if you can stand the art, the Raven mini-series from a while back that was written by Wolfman. If you want some more classical Raven, theres Legends of the DC Universe #18 that details the why Wally West was so over the heels for Raven back in the day.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

TV

she's only cool on TV. (bring on the hate)

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Caligula said:

TV she's only cool on TV. (bring on the hate)

I've read every single issue of Teen Titans since "A Kids's Game" and I have to agree with this assessment

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

@BlackArmor said:

@Caligula said:

TV she's only cool on TV. (bring on the hate)

I've read every single issue of Teen Titans since "A Kids's Game" and I have to agree with this assessment

That's because she was changed in V3. So no. I'm hating on your hate, WATCHA GON' DO BEOTCH!

DethHazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DethHazard

Hahah well I guess I'll find out for myself. Thank you guys though.

Avatar image for killeratthedrivein
    killeratthedrivein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Caligula said:
    TV  she's only cool on TV. (bring on the hate)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.