An idea

#1 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been a recurring thought for me for a while now, because I tend to dream of possible developments when i dont see any happening, so here it comes;  
What if Raven became stuck with her demon visage, while retaining her human personality? Perhaps as a cost for finally breaking away from Trigon? 
Like how it would affect her and her surroundings and what she would do with it. 

So would you think its a interesting idea that could lead to some interesting stories?
#2 Posted by DarkShadows (741 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what will happen, but sounds quite interesting. It makes me wonder how would the others react or something.

#3 Posted by Jotham (4512 posts) - - Show Bio

That is kind of interesting. What does her demon form look like?

#4 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: Well its had some variations over time, but its the last two i was figuing she was going to get stuck in:
Weddingcrasher

Oldschool

The latest look of evil
#5 Posted by Roddy010 (5434 posts) - - Show Bio

She would be too powerful to be on any real team...But it would be awesome to see her in this form alot more....

#6 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

Same could be said of Superman, WW and martian manhunter. 

Also it didnt seem to hamper people like Strange and Fate to wobble in power levels.

#7 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh...Maybe she is stuck like this in Secret Seven? :)

#8 Posted by DarkShadows (741 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85: So, she's going to be part of the Secret Seven after the revamp? Or is it just for Flashpoint? :P
#9 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarkShadows
So far we only know she is part of Flashpoint's Secret Seven...currently we only know Booth is replacing Scott as TT artist, personally i had preferred we keep Nicola :(
#10 Edited by DarkShadows (741 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:

@DarkShadows: So far we only know she is part of Flashpoint's Secret Seven...currently we only know Booth is replacing Scott as TT artist, personally i had preferred we keep Nicola :(

Nicola was a very, very decent artist and I as well wish she could have stayed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.