it must be maid

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@Toxin45: looking at your profile, you've edited on the site before...so you could do it...

I know zilch about this series (sorry...), but based on what you have said, you know the series enough to add those characters to the site your self. so why don't you do it? :)

Here is how to add characters to the site (thought this would be helpful): you go to the top of the page (any page on CV). Under the "Browse" tab you will see "characters". Click on that. When that loads, there is a button on the right above Batman and superman and others called "Add new character". By clicking on that you can fill out the basic info on the character (name/discription and You can add a picture. it would be preferable...). Then, click "Propose new page". You have enough wiki points, so you will probably be able to create it right away. Next you go to your profile and you will see a link to the page you have created. If you edit at least the gender of the character it will be searchable. Follow those basic steps and you can add those characters to the site!

I think thats it...don't forget to add those characters to the issues they appeared in...

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#3  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

strike that...never mind...

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By toxin45

@The Poet: Well I am wiki ban and if anyone gets this message please help the ratchet & clank comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.