The Challenging Situations wiki last edited by halovsmarvel on 07/30/13 09:29PM
View full history
A one-two punch of action and comedy by one of Japan's most beloved creators!
One day, teenaged martial artist Ranma Saotome went on a training mission with his father, and ended up taking a dive into some cursed springs at a legendary training ground in China. Now, every time he's splashed with cold water, he changes into a girl. His father, Genma, changes into a panda! To make matters worse, Ranma's supposed to be engaged to a girl who doesn't like him-- or at least says she doesn't.
Being a martial artist, Ranma just can't resist the call to combat, and takes on one opponent after another: Ryoga, a lone-wolf fighter with no sense of direction; Kodachi, the "Black Rose" of rhythmic gymnastics; and finally, Asuza Shiratori and Mikado Sanzenin, the freestyle figure skating champions. Is there such a thing as TOO much fighting spirit?
- Part 1 - The Transformation of Ryoga
- Part 2 - He's Got A Beef
- Part 3 - Kodachi, The Black Rose
- Part 4 - The Love of the Black Rose
- Part 5 - Take Care of My Sister
- Part 6 - I'll See That You Lose
- Part 7 - Hot Competition
- Part 8 - I Give Up
- Part 9 - Darling Charlotte
- Part 10 - A Kiss in the Rink
- Part 11 - Lips at a Loss
- First Edition, 1993
- Second Edition (Action Edition), May 7, 2003
- First Printing, April 2003
- Second Printing, June 2003
- Third Printing, September 2003