Follow

Ragnarok

Character » Ragnarok appears in 125 issues.

Ragnarok is a cyborg clone of Thor created by Tony Stark, Reed Richards, and Hank Pym by fusing the DNA of an Asgardian and Stark tech. Together to help the team of Avengers during the events of "Civil War". He has all the powers of the Asgardian god and none of the humanity emotions and such.

Ragnarok in New Avengers #21 (Spoilers)

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

So in the New Avengers Preview for next weeks release Ragnarok is back and playing for Osborn's team. While the really a whole lot of spoiler in the preview What bothers me is that Wolverine take a full punch from the false god and keeps fighting like regular punch. I know Wolverine is strong, resilient, and has a healing factor but being punched by someone with the strength of a god should do more then tip his head back a little. I would think the power of that punch would crush any tissue between his fist and Wolverine's adamantium covered bones as well as throw Wolverine back a couple blocks. I punch from Ragnarok to Wolverine should shatter Wolverine's bones within the adamantium and most likely knock him out with the force.

No Caption Provided

Am i reading the panels out of order or does Ragnarok hit Wolverine with his hammer (shown with Wolverine looks like he is falling away) d then at the bottom of the page Wolverine has his claws in Ragnarok's arm again

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By X35
    @DEGRAAF: This looks like it might be 1/2 of a double page splash... there's usually a lot of them in Avengers. You might see Wolverine get back up on the other page. But I agree, he should be floored for  long time after that :) 

I'm looking forward to getting this trade, I hope they do something with Ragnarok. Really Underrated character ^_^
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

@X35: I was thinking that too but from the preview it wasnt. I didnt read the issue though.

lol let me just say you will be disappointed if you are looking for big forward motion with Ragnorak

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By X35
    @DEGRAAF: don't tell me he goddamn dies again ¬_¬
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

It's just what i heard, i didnt read it

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget

Ragnarok eh? Should be interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.