Follow

Radioactive Man

Character » Radioactive Man appears in 399 issues.

A nuclear physicist and Communist agent in the People's Republic of China, Chen Lu is a Chinese superhero who's nationality has seen him come into conflict with American heroes. He has the ability to control and emit deadly forms of radiation.

how powerfull whould you say radioactive man is

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fear monger
    Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mantid

Stronger then Pie Man he sure is.

Oh, not that Radioactive Man? Well... I have no idea then.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator

He's pretty powerful if he's able to hold his own against Thor, that's for sure.

Marvels rating on him is: Intellect 5, strength 4, speed 2, durability 6, energy projection 6, fighting skills 3

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I never saw him fight Thor, how did that go? I wouldn't expect it to be much of a fight since he blasts energy and Mjolly absorbs energy. Guess it was more than that though.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fear monger

Buckshot says:

"I never saw him fight Thor, how did that go? I wouldn't expect it to be much of a fight since he blasts energy and Mjolly absorbs energy. Guess it was more than that though."

he did stop hits from the hammer, via froce field and he can convet radioation in to strength ,he did pretty well,but thor teleported back to china,

his better fight was anginst namor,which he won

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fesak  Moderator

He first appeared as an enemy of Thor back in the sixties.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Apparition

fear monger says:

"Buckshot says:
    "I never saw him fight Thor, how did that go? I wouldn't expect it to be much of a fight since he blasts energy and Mjolly absorbs energy. Guess it was more than that though."
    he did stop hits from the hammer, via froce field and he can convet radioation in to strength ,he did pretty well,but thor teleported back to china, his better fight was anginst namor,which he won "

sounds like a bad showing from thor. radioactive man shouldnt have been able to do anything to thor

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

fesak says:

"Apparition says:
    "fear monger says:
    "Buckshot says:
    he did stop hits from the hammer, via froce field and he can convet radioation in to strength ,he did pretty well,but thor teleported back to china, his better fight was anginst namor,which he won "
    sounds like a bad showing from thor. radioactive man shouldnt have been able to do anything to thor"
    That's just stupid. He was created as an enemy for Thor, why would they create an enemy for someone who can't be a threat? "

well look at wrecker and the wrecking crew. at his strongest wrecker could only lift 40 tons and thor's class 100 but he must lift at least 100,00 tons, so wrecker at his strongest should be an easy fight for thor. but then wrecker splits his strength with three other guys until you have four guys who can only lift ten tons fighting one of the strongest and most powerful guys in marvel... idk it looks inconsistent to me and like bad writing.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Apparition says:

"fear monger says:
    "Buckshot says:

sounds like a bad showing from thor. radioactive man shouldnt have been able to do anything to thor"

That's just stupid. He was created as an enemy for Thor, why would they create an enemy for someone who can't be a threat?

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fear monger

Apparition says:

"fear monger says:
    "Buckshot says:

he has done alot to thor, and forgot to say when he beat namor it was under water

MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MUTANT413
    fear monger said:
    "

Apparition says:

"fear monger says:
    "Buckshot says:

he has done alot to thor, and forgot to say when he beat namor it was under water

"

beating namor underwater is probably one of the best ways to really get a name for yourself in the superhero/villian world. namor once beat the hulk underwater.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.