Why Did She Do That....

#1 Posted by PrinceKelly2010 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reading about rachels powers and it says that she used her telekinesis to 
 create a micro black hole, levitate an entire city for a time and I was wondering why did she do that, what was she trying to accomplish by creating a micro black hole and levitating a city for a time, what was her purpose for doing thing! does anyone konw because I have been searching and can"t find anything! And if anyone has scans of this please post them. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn`t read this comic but maybe there was a danger in the city and she wanted to protect the people ....so she created a black hole and the people where out from danger.

#3 Posted by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio
She didn't create the black hole by herself. She was too weak and needed help.
#4 Posted by cmkphoenixfan1 (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah she didnt create the black hole by herself. She was helped by the other x-men to maintain it.
#5 Posted by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by davidkenneth (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Rachel ever met Nate I meean the Shaman?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.