Was Rachel Grey ever born in the 616 universe?

#1 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like is one of the things I should know already, but don't. I understand that Rachel comes from an alternate timeline that hinges on when Senator Kelly was assassinated by the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, but was she ever properly born into the 616 universe. If not, I feel the likelihood of her being born to Jean and Scott now is extremely low. Am I missing something here?

#2 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think she ever said which universe she was born in, we all assumed she was born ed the one where she was a hound in red leather bondage gear

#3 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth-811. It's the first sentence on her page, and no 616 version of her exists.

#4 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak: Thanks for the move. I overlooked that when making the topic.

#5 Posted by XsPectre28 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

she never had a 616 birth but we still really dont know if cyclops is her father its been hinted that the phoenix force itself created rachel as this rachel the one one from "Days of the Future Past is different from her other "Alternate Reality" counterparts. i think that hope is rachel's 616 counterpart

#6 Posted by NiKva (94 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by XsPectre28 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

ummmmmm u mean she was never born in 616 cause she's been in alot of 616 comics she's in one now

#8 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

There is only 1 Rachel Grey in existence. That is the 811 version we all know and love. Unlikely all other characters though, she is exclusive to that Reality and there has never, nor ever will be a Ultimate Version, nor a 616 version.

#9 Posted by StormyWeather (747 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a given that shes from another universe.......Scott and Jean never had children in the 616 universe lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.