Which QuickSilver adaption do you Prefer?

#1 Posted by flameboy298 (1651 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvels? or Fox's?

#2 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't really pick between these since I haven't seen either of these movies yet.

have you?

#3 Edited by flameboy298 (1651 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by HumanRocket (7406 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler: Can't really pick between these since I haven't seen either of these movies yet.

have you?

This. It's not fair to judge a film before it comes out (looking at you too MoS 2 critics).

#5 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's. Aaron Taylor Johnson is a better actor, has a better look and yeah was awesome in the after credits scene of Captain America: The Winter Soldier if only for a brief moment.

#6 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler: Yeah I have.

really? both? well, that's pretty cool, since I didn't realize either of these movies was out yet..

but you do realize that most people probably haven't, since DoFP doesn't open for a few months yet, and Avengers 2 doesn't open until next year, right?

#7 Edited by flameboy298 (1651 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip said:

Marvel's. Aaron Taylor Johnson is a better actor, has a better look and yeah was awesome in the after credits scene of Captain America: The Winter Soldier if only for a brief moment.

How do you know that?

#8 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by flameboy298 (1651 posts) - - Show Bio

I think some of you may have interpreted this post wrong Im not bashing neither one im just observing and analyzing im not judging

#10 Posted by Manchine (3959 posts) - - Show Bio

From just the looks I would have to say Avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.