What actor looks like Quicksilver?

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm trying to put a cast together for an Avengers movie purely based on looks, but I'm having trouble with Quicksilver. Can anyone on these X-Men boards help me out? I figured X-Men experts would have a better idea than I do.

#2 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

The only person that came to mind was James Marsters, but I don't know if he would be too old... and I haven't seen an up-to-date picture.
#3 Posted by CWB (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver is my favorite character,  James Marsters would be perfect. Or dye Christian Bales hair or something. 

#4 Posted by Eet Mor Puppee (103 posts) - - Show Bio

James Marsters is more than a decade too old.

#5 Posted by forthegreatergood (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Keanu Reeves, looking like him from X-Men Evoloution. Dye his hair like CWB said.

#6 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

anderson cooper

#7 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

James Marsters really sucks for him. I'd say Alexander Skarsgard, even if he's 4 inches taller

#8 Posted by The Stegman (25094 posts) - - Show Bio
 Tom Felton
#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24961 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
 Tom Felton
Plus he already has the role of arrogant douche bag down to a science so he could be a great Pietro 
#10 Posted by The Stegman (25094 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe:  

Plus he already has the role of arrogant douche bag down to a science so he could be a great Pietro 

exactly what i was thinking!
#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24961 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: The ability to inspire people to want to punch you in the face is an important trait to have for an actor playing Quicksilver and I can't even look at that guy without wanting to
#12 Posted by The Stegman (25094 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe:  

you're not the only one
#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24961 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: I actually cheered when I saw what happened to him in the new planet of the apes movie but I won't say what it was because I don't want to get yelled at for spoilers 
#14 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom is a good choice, just put him a few months in the gym and he's done.

#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa, this was my very first post. 

Makes me happy :)

#16 Posted by PietroMaximoffIsTheMan (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom Felton

This person looks too young for Pietro.

#17 Posted by ubungqingili (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom felton is too ugly to be quicksilver.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.