Vibrating?

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

not that i'm aware of...

Enna would know better though

M

#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

umm in the tv show jlu flash was able to vibrate his molecules to destroy stuff now quicksilver can vibrate his molecules to time travel can he do the same as flash to?

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Methos says:
"not that i'm aware of... Enna would know better though M"

okay cause when i thought of that it got me wondering cause then if he can i was going to add vibrting as one of his powers on here"

i don't think he has that fine control over it...

M

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

okay cause when i thought of that it got me wondering cause then if he can i was going to add vibrting as one of his powers on here

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Copy says:
"Methos says:
okay cause when i thought of that it got me wondering cause then if he can i was going to add vibrting as one of his powers on here"
i don't think he has that fine control over it... M"

yea but it still a power even if he doesn't have that much control over it cause i'm sure there are heroes who have powers but can't control hat well

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Methos says:
"Copy says:
"Methos says:
i don't think he has that fine control over it... M"

yea but it still a power even if he doesn't have that much control over it cause i'm sure there are heroes who have powers but can't control hat well "

yeah... i suppose...

but then your opening up a whole new bucket of worms... because all kryptonians have some vibrational control... nothing to the extent of Flash but then have it...

should we add it to their growing list of powers then?

as it is, Supergirl is getting a stupid amount of powers just from what i've seen in her comics throughout the entire history of the character... if i added them all she's be a goddess lol

M

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

if he shows enough control over it, fine...

but as it is, it'll be weird listing it as a power as well as time travel since they both stem from the same thing.

M

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#9 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

yea lol i guess your right but i will wait to i see him have a better control then i will add it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.