Confused.

#1 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a little confuse with Quicksilver. I have 2 questions.

1: Does he still have his super speed? Like in the son of m comic series (Which I finally got today) I didn't see any sign of him running fast. Except for being able to time travel b vibrating his molecules. So does he still have his super speed?

2: Where is he now? I haven't heard of him in a while.

#3 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

No,he has evolved from Super Speed and went all time travel,just like the greek god Mercury.Last i heard he was restoring mutants powers and with the Inhumans

#4 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannon Nereid says:

"No,he has evolved from Super Speed and went all time travel,just like the greek god Mercury.Last i heard he was restoring mutants powers and with the Inhumans"

Thanks. And what I heard was the terrion mist (Can't spell it) was taken out of him.

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping he was dead. How can your sister be tight, your old man be tight, your ex-wife IS REALLY TIGHT, and your still a shmuck? I hate Quicksilver.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure he's hiding now, or dead. When he was fighting X-Factor one of his future selves was killed so eventually he'll catch up to that guy and die. Either that or he's dead already because of what happened with Layla Miller on that Merry-Go-Round thing.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I was hoping he was dead. How can your sister be tight, your old man be tight, your ex-wife IS REALLY TIGHT, and your still a shmuck? I hate Quicksilver."

lmao

#8 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Pretty sure he's hiding now, or dead. When he was fighting X-Factor one of his future selves was killed so eventually he'll catch up to that guy and die. Either that or he's dead already because of what happened with Layla Miller on that Merry-Go-Round thing."

What comic were those? I like to see them cause I was never a huge fan of him but I think his powers are pretty cool (Except for the whole aging thing).

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Check the X-Factor volume and look for the ones he appears in.

#10 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

K thanks for the help guys.

#11 Posted by teukro (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, his future self wasnt killed. It was just injured. And on the same comic Quicksilver catched up with him and felt the pain (he could barely jump a couple of days ahead on time, remember that)

Now, as of this last wednesday, he has recover his speed!

And please, tight? Its Crystal tight? And Gambit? LOL

Quicksilver rocks (and he always make sures you know it)

#12 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Did he not regain his powers in 'X-Factor: The Quick and the Dead'.

#13 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

"The Enigma says:
"Did he not regain his powers in 'X-Factor: The Quick and the Dead'."
Yes he did. He regained his original speed powers, and it looks like they have greatly increased. It looks like he operating at the levels he was when he was on Isotope E...or maybe more. "

What don't you know about X-Men? LoL.

#14 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

The Enigma says:

"Did he not regain his powers in 'X-Factor: The Quick and the Dead'."

Yes he did. He regained his original speed powers, and it looks like they have greatly increased. It looks like he operating at the levels he was when he was on Isotope E...or maybe more.

#15 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

blushes

Er...

Uhm...

Well, I've been reading them for 24 years. You pick up a lot along the way. :-)

#16 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

ive got a question: is he once again married to crystal because he convinced her all the bad stuff he did was really a skrull??

#17 Posted by Truex (460 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: No, she is still married to Ronan

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.