A few things about Pietro Maximoff

#1 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

i just wondered a few thing about Quicksilver like, how old is he and why is his top speed 220 mph if he can run faster than radio waves (which is faster than light). Hope you can answer n__n

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Belongs in the Pietro character forums so a mod will move this just so you know.
2. Age is probably somewhere between 20-30. I don't think it was ever mentioned.
3. His top speed is obviously not 220 mph then if he is running faster than radio waves which is probably just a mistake from a writer anyways. He's gotten stronger in his powers and has matured and gotten faster. I don't think he has actually been confirmed as a light speeder yet.

#3 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Sorry, I'm new in this forum, anyways, thanks. And i also think that the guy who wrote he can run faster than radio waves did't mean the new radio waves experiment, normal radio waves are below light i think.

#4 Posted by Rudyftw (987 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Marvel, besides Deadpool. All I really know about Quicksilver is that he has a thing for his sister. It's pretty weird.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (30939 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rudyftw said:
I don't know much about Marvel, besides Deadpool. All I really know about Quicksilver is that he has a thing for his sister. It's pretty weird.
That's Ultimate Marvel.
#6 Posted by Morgaine_Levesque (2095 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Rudyftw said:
That's Ultimate Marvel.
But still pretty weird. 
#7 Posted by JediXMan (30939 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon said:
@JediXMan said:
@Rudyftw said:
That's Ultimate Marvel.
But still pretty weird. 
Undoubtedly.
#8 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

His overview says 770 mph-3805 mph.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.