Kid Omega??

#1 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

How the crap did Kid Omega end up on this list? He's proven himself to be pretty powerful and all, but I don't remember him doing anything that would point to 'unlimited potential'.

#2 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

His thoughts became faster than light. He evolved into a higher state of being. He never died, even though he should have. If you read Riot at Xavier's, it tells you why he is an Omega.

#3 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a fun little story. The art is just absolutely horrible though.

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16311 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"It is a fun little story. The art is just absolutely horrible though."

I like it.
#5 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I guess each person has their tastes. But I personally think Frank Quitely is horrible. I do not see the appeal. 

#6 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

He's only on omega status because of kick, it enhanced his mutant powers to the next level causing a forced evolution

#7 Posted by GernewlTheWild (21 posts) - - Show Bio

How long can he remain in this disembodied consciosness form? Can he truly die after his physical death?

#8 Edited by Autopsad (90 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't know yet but he retrieved his body a year or two ago

Nowadays, he's in Wolverine & the X-Men

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.