Citation

#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have the citation for Quentin Quire's confirmation?

#2 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

it was said in Phoenix Endsong, when the phoenix came to find jean grey, she felt a omega level mutant and went to quentin quire, also beast, and emma frost stated he was an omega level mutant, when the shiar tried to kill jean grey they also tried to kill quentin quire saying all omega level beings that can host the phoenix need to die 

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks, but now I need the one for Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers), does anyone have that?

#4 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

I could have sworn i had updated this page with the correct issues, are there several similar pages on the subject?
Anyway Rachel was the first confirmed omega, forget what issue number, but it was in Uncanny way back when X-Men fought Noimrod.
Maybe Uncanny 207??

#5 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Noimrod, huh :-)

#6 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

That was off-panel right before they fought Nimrod :p

#7 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"That was off-panel right before they fought Nimrod :p
"

Yeah, I know, I was just having some fun with your typo lol
#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
" I could have sworn i had updated this page with the correct issues, are there several similar pages on the subject?Anyway Rachel was the first confirmed omega, forget what issue number, but it was in Uncanny way back when X-Men fought Noimrod.Maybe Uncanny 207?? "
do you have an official issue for that confirmation, for some reason we don't seem to have a citation on the page...I thought we did so I'm confused
#9 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

I must have updated some dupe page with that info since i don't have any points on this page. Anyway i checked up on it and it was Uncanny 208

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.