Follow

Queen Cat

Character » Queen Cat appears in 137 issues.

Harry Osborn's fiance who absorbed a unique variation of the Goblin Serum that allows her to shapeshift into a goblin. After losing those powers, she assumed the persona of Queen Cat.

HOO IS THIS MENACE

cosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By cosmos

DOSE ENNY ONE WOUNDER WERE THE NEW MENACE GOT HIS GLIDER FROM OR THE GEAR?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

No Clue.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kain Echnida

cosmos says:

"DOSE ENNY ONE WOUNDER WERE THE NEW MENACE GOT HIS GLIDER FROM OR THE GEAR?"

They haven't said anything about it. He's still in the dark. I'm assuming it's Oscorp Tech.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By warlock360

Kain Echnida says:

"cosmos says:
    "DOSE ENNY ONE WOUNDER WERE THE NEW MENACE GOT HIS GLIDER FROM OR THE GEAR?"

They haven't said anything about it. He's still in the dark. I'm assuming it's Oscorp Tech."

Thats what im thinking

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

how could it be anything but oscorp tech that's where every other goblin before this got there's..this guy has got to be related to the osborns somehow

cosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cosmos

danhimself says:

"how could it be anything but oscorp tech that's where every other goblin before this got there's..this guy has got to be related to the osborns somehow"
    i dont no if this is true but i heard he's the grey goblin.
    Post Edited:2008-05-06 22:01:08
    SilverZeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By SilverZeo

Is he really going to be in the Fifth Movie? He seems more like... one of Venom's forgotten spawns, cliche and just a revamp of something that has already been done.

RozZzje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By RozZzje

Isn't there a small chance that Menace, in fact, is MJ? I know, I know, this would screw up the storyline completely, but there are a couple of things that make me suspect this.

1. Menace has red hair.
    2. It's inconclusive if Menace is a male figure.
    3. Right before Mephisto changed reality, MJ made a deal with him. She offered him something in return for Peter to have his secret identity back. So think about it, if MJ proposed that she would be Peter's enemy, their love would become very unlikely in a new reality. So Mephisto would then deny "God" their unconditional love for eachother forever.
    It's just a thought offcourse.
    Don't get me wrong, I think they made a big mistake changing reality for Peter and if MJ is really Menace that would suck even more.  
    SilverZeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SilverZeo
    RozZzje said:
    " Isn't there a small chance that Menace, in fact, is MJ? I know, I know, this would screw up the storyline completely, but there are a couple of things that make me suspect this.
    1. Menace has red hair.
    3. Right before Mephisto changed reality, MJ made a deal with him. She offered him something in return for Peter to have his secret identity back. So think about it, if MJ proposed that she would be Peter's enemy, their love would become very unlikely in a new reality. So Mephisto would then deny "God" their unconditional love for eachother forever.
    Don't get me wrong, I think they made a big mistake changing reality for Peter and if MJ is really Menace that would suck even more.  
    "
    That is a possibility, but seems too much like M. Light Shyamalan kind of plot twist.
    Fidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fidget
    RozZzje said:
    " Isn't there a small chance that Menace, in fact, is MJ? I know, I know, this would screw up the storyline completely, but there are a couple of things that make me suspect this.
    1. Menace has red hair.
    "
    I like the idea, it sounds much better then "Oh look another Osborn! Wow we're so original!" It would be a complete twist if you're right.

Then again it could always be someone we've never seen before, or who's only rarely seen or mentioned.
    SilverZeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SilverZeo

Hey, maybe it's one of Norman Osborn's illegitimate children, just like the twins he had with Gwen Stacy before he killed her and they rabid age into teens. (Dear god, let that be recton.) Or maybe a long lost Harry Clone from the Clone Saga. Those are my two top guesses.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

Resurrecting an old one here

I browsed through my spider comics again, and got suspicious of one character of being Menace.....It's Lily Hollister.....We all know that the book "The Rise of Norman Empire" leads to secret room full of goblin-gear, and what does Lily do when Peter starts to pull the book, she distracts him by kissing him, and is quite successful.

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
    deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

THIS is Menace, apparently she transforms into him sort of like when Bruce Banner turns into The Hulk, but what causes her to transform is unknown:

Lily Hollister is actually the supervillain called Menace?! Totally saw it coming.
    Lily Hollister is actually the supervillain called Menace?! Totally saw it coming.
    ArtJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By ArtJoker

Oh Sh!@#T i didn't i thought it would be Harry!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#15  Edited By gmanfromheck

I'm really digging Spider-Man. I was thinking of doing a 90 second review on this issue.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

heh, talk about coincidence, this from latest issue?... I don't have it yet.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    G-Man said:
    "I'm really digging Spider-Man. I was thinking of doing a 90 second review on this issue."

Do it G!

Spider-Man has started this year off great!

@King Hyperion

How did you know that? 
    Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
    deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Wilson said:
    "G-Man said:
    "I'm really digging Spider-Man. I was thinking of doing a 90 second review on this issue."

Do it G!

Spider-Man has started this year off great!

@King Hyperion

How did you know that? "

I'll tell you this: ScansDaily is full of rewards and if you get an account (which is free) at LiveJournal and add SD to your friends then even more treasures will be unlocked for you to see!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.