Quantum Leap fans unite...

#1 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

raises hand and cries you forgot about me already :P

#2 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

how many people loved this show and are signing the petition for the new series?

A new series has been licensed by NBC, "A Bold Leap Forward" may be in the pipeline, with production to start January next year. This would reportedly be headed by original Quantum Leap creator Don Bellisario and writer Trey Callaway, who wrote the horror flick I Still Know What You Did Last Summer and was involved in Tim Burton's Lost in Oz.

Rumours indicate that the movie would be set eleven years after the end of the original show in keeping with the actual time since the show went off-air. The original series finished with Dr. Sam Beckett (Bakula) leaping continually and out of control, losing touch with his friend and mentor Albert 'Al' Calavicci (Dean Stockwell).

Al would reportedly make contact once again with Sam, then after losing contact bring in Sam's daughter Sammy Jo, sending her on her father's path in an attempt to bring him back. If the premise is successfully executed and well-received, the potential for a TV show would apparently also be present. It has been suggested that Bakula would make guest appearances throughout the run.

any other fans out there aside from me and DC?

M

#3 Posted by Darkchild (41922 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"how many people loved this show and are signing the petition for the new series?-----------A new series has been licensed by NBC, "A Bold Leap Forward" may be in the pipeline, with production to start January next year. This would reportedly be headed by original Quantum Leap creator Don Bellisario and writer Trey Callaway, who wrote the horror flick I Still Know What You Did Last Summer and was involved in Tim Burton's Lost in Oz.Rumours indicate that the movie would be set eleven years after the end of the original show in keeping with the actual time since the show went off-air. The original series finished with Dr. Sam Beckett (Bakula) leaping continually and out of control, losing touch with his friend and mentor Albert 'Al' Calavicci (Dean Stockwell).Al would reportedly make contact once again with Sam, then after losing contact bring in Sam's daughter Sammy Jo, sending her on her father's path in an attempt to bring him back. If the premise is successfully executed and well-received, the potential for a TV show would apparently also be present. It has been suggested that Bakula would make guest appearances throughout the run.-----------------any other fans out there aside from me and DC?M"

i think i just shat myself.

BOUT DAMN TIME

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, boy!

#5 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Darkchild (41922 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29690 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O I think I am in heaven xP

#8 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29690 posts) - - Show Bio

IT had a comic too o_O

#9 Posted by Dormath (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVED that show that and Macguyver made my childhood.

#10 Posted by Barguest (5120 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"IT had a comic too o_O"

Yeah...the art put me off though :P

#11 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

lol... i think i'm the only person on this site that read the comic...

weird lol

M

#12 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"IT had a comic too o_O"

M

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.